Do you have a prized special pokemon that you have kept over the years or recently?

Do you have a prized special pokemon that you have kept over the years or recently?

Attached: EP0FQErU0AEBpIo.jpeg.jpg (807x1437, 209.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqgmR1Hqvbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, my shiny Cacturne from Ruby, I'm gonna give him an ability patch once he gets out of pokeprison

Attached: Untitled17_20220402173011.png (1044x848, 495.01K)

Yes, Infernape, because it is based off Hanuman

I have the shiny event Pichu from Platinum. It’s a Raichu now.

My blaziken from my original sapphire run is my oldest still around.

Before that I had a near complete collection in crystal the most cherished of which were typhlosion, articuno from yellow, sudowoodo, and suicune. The battery died a long time before I had the ability to do anything about it so my originals are long gone outside of some photos I took of their summaries on my mom's camera when I was like 13. My entire living dex was collected with the intent of being there with me on all my pokemon adventures forever, all my gen 1-3 pokemon are from gen 3, all my gen 4 pokemon came from dp, etc. A few had to be traded for with friends to fill gaps from games I didn't buy but outside of mythical distributions and vivillon patterns nothing came from random strangers, and now that pkhex exists I have a back-up to get around the home silliness as eventually all pokemon will be in the games again and every system/game will eventually be hackable.

i love Cacturne needs more love def gonna be SV
Infernape was my first fire starter so it hild a place in my heart
i love the whole Pikachu line all mascot worhty

Blaziken a s tier mon but im pretty sure dexit is for life

Kazza is my oldest "living" pokemon, the last survivor of my first-ever Pokemon save file. I got her from the Goldenrod game corner when I was 6; I thought I'd lost her when my Silver cart's battery died but I booted up one of my copies of Red last summer and there she was. I immediately bought a usb gameboy cartridge reader so I could transfer her to my Ultra Sun save file.

Attached: IMG_20210625_155447565~2.jpg (2929x2343, 1.1M)

Here's Kazza in gen 7, PKHex treats pokemon from cartridge games as if they came from VC titles. I'm never gonna send her to gen 8, I'm not about to give her the ability to mega evolve just to take it away again.

>Inb4 don't get attached, it's just a bunch of data

I'm fully aware, I'm attached to the data as one would be to their childhood stuffed animal.

Attached: IMG_20210706_221956461~4.jpg (2831x3644, 2.19M)

:*)

Got a bunch of competitive builds stockpiled in Ultra Sun because I'm not transferring until dexit is reversed, even if that means tehy're stuck in Alola forever and I'll need to start from scratch whenever a mainline game finally decides to realize exclusions are dumb and don't make sense

Some other pokemon I'm attached to are my Armaldo from Ruby, my Zapdos from Firered (my first-ever legendary), a completely random shiny Moltres I found without the shiny charm in Ultra Sun and my shiny Staraptor from Platinum (pic related)

Attached: IMG_20210516_182237767~2.jpg (2363x1834, 1.35M)

>I'm fully aware, I'm attached to the data as one would be to their childhood stuffed animal.

Attached: TOOBASED.png (128x127, 18.3K)

Alola is the last "free" region, aka the last games I'm ever going to play more than once.

Attached: Untitled667_20210103163138.png (1354x2028, 1.99M)

Imagine thinking you've lost your favorite stuffed animal forever and then 15 years later it shows up out of nowhere

There is absolutely no way God isn't real

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (250x193, 8.02K)

My shiny Tyrantrum with Rock Head.

i've got a Haxorous in Black which was the first mon I ever raised to level 100, got it in a trade from an old friend and it's one of the only remnants I have left of him. used to have the worst fucking moveset ever, we're talking surf-strength-guillotine-draco meteor bad, but I tried to wipe it and make him usable a few years ago so now it's all just empty (save for strength)
his name is Axey in full caps, because I was a dumb 7 year old who didn't know what Axew evolved into

I played them 4 times because I was psychotic enough to buy all of them. Like SM, but USUM drained me. Got hyped for gen 8 when it was first announced, and then jumped off when Dexit was announced and bought DQ11 instead that year

POV, Greninja users still waiting for Greninja to not be stuck in HOME prison

I hope she's having a nice day and you too, user.

youtu.be/XqgmR1Hqvbk
Kino

I never had this since i always reseted my save file and i lost my old cartridge.

Likewise with you and your pokemon, user