Pokemon Saffron - Spritesheet 1 edition

>What's this faggotry?
A new fakemon game on the block, that's what it is. Seeing all the coom threads made me sad, so I decided to take matters into my own hands, and make something. Pokemon Saffron is an essentials game (cry about it) planned to have 300+ fakemon. Development has already started (as can be seen in pic related.), and the 1 gym demo is planned to be released in mid-late April, May at the latest.
>Why are you shilling?
So that I could get some designs! As much as I love designing and spriting fakemon on my own, I want others to give their advice, and submit designs that they think would look nice.
>Why are there blank spaces on the spritesheet/so few spots
I am the one person spriting (save for a select few sprites made by friends), so there's a lot of designs that only have some of the line's members sprited. If you want to see the art, just post the name in the thread
>What's the region based on?
Both the Americas, North and South. Half of the region is a desert, slightly irradiated in some parts, and desolate due to pollution and factories. The other half is rich, covered in greenery and life, but you have to pay to pass the boarder wall.
>This is gay
I know ;)
>How can I help/lurk
As much as I hate discord, I've created a server to track progress on the game, and post updates. There are already channels made to allow submissions of designs and what not.
>I want to see more progress than pic related
I have many more sprites, but I haven't organized them yet, as I've been working towards the gym 1 demo, and want to wait on spriting things for future demos/coming progression.

Feel free to join, or give your feed back. I know that essentials is a shitty software, but it's a software I'm more comfortable with, and one I think I could deliver a better product with. Much love Any Forums

Attached: Spritesheet wip.png (1080x1323, 224.66K)

2/10 you tried

Like it or not user, the games coming

Attached: yeahpenis.png (514x416, 25.2K)

bump

Attached: baglut and holdevour.png (600x300, 9.27K)

game or not, quickly forgotten.

>essentials

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (229x220, 6.66K)

really good fakemons. not cringe shit like clover

>another generic fangame that's never going to get finished
good luck lol

Attached: ritsu yawn.gif (500x529, 1.93M)

>le incomplete dragon slug
>le incomplete fire crab
>hurr durr amurica guns
>changes dark to poison for no reason
>awooga dog
>mostly dex are made by mspaint with no skill
>good
hahaha no
>not cringe shit like clover
you're the cringe with shit taste

yea

nah

>le incomplete dragon slug
I have the complete art for the line
>le incomplete fire crab
The line is finished..?
>Hurr Durr Amurica guns
I honestly thought this one was funny, I don't see why one line in a dex of 300 is such an issue
>Changes dark to poison
The final evolution is based on the Masque of the Red Death, a story about a plague. It's actually pretty good, you should read it.
>awooga dog
Xolo dogs are important to mexican culture, as they're (in mythology) the guides for spirits to the afterlife.
>Mostly dex are made by mspaint with no skill
Deciphering this message was pretty hard, but I make my sprites in aseprite, and using mspaint isn't so bad.
>Good
I'd like to think the dex is pretty good. Sprites like Cactelido, Gelanitee, Barralisk, and Mondragun came out pretty damn good. There are some stinkers right now (specifically the grubghetti line, I've debated cutting them a few times) but the game is still very early in development, and I'm asking for people to submit designs, specifically to help fill out the dex with mons that we all think are good.

Attached: barralisk line.png (1800x3200, 126.16K)

>words words words
the cloverdex is much better than "these"

Clover's been out for several years now, and it's 1.3 patch is stuck in development hell. I don't see why you can't look at a new project with clear eyes

>and it's 1.4 patch is stuck in development hell.
ffty
>Clover's been out for several years now
and for the next 5 decades right now.

The general tone of this website is hostile so you should accept that you're gonna get non constuctive negativity. That being said, I really love the final stage grass starter, do you have the art for it? It looks amazing.

>As much as I hate discord, I've created a server to track progress on the game, and post updates.
>doesn't post
retardus maximus

ZRCRnczDCb
Whoops

This art was done a while ago (similar to the barralisk line) back when I was too bad at drawing to shade. That being said, I plan to redo all of the current art assets after the first demo comes out (expect it in a few weeks, there's very little left to be done)

Attached: grass starter line.png (2000x2000, 87.2K)

user, he's larping.

forced meme

The discord is right there

yes you are

also

You didn't plated the game
>But i-
No. You didn't played it.

Forced meme, go back to being retarded elsewhere

Forced degenerate, go back to being newfagged elsewhere.

t. filtered by carlito