Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzoINGW4NT0&ab_channel=Pavan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The japanese version was hot

>pokefuckers cheer

Ash pls stop doing drugs

I unironically enjoyed that scene.

unironically kill yourself

It was actually a good scene, and I choose you is pretty much the only decent pokemon movie but unfortunately after being fed the same shit for 20 years pokemon fans hate anything different

seethe

I blame 100% off this on pokefuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzoINGW4NT0&ab_channel=Pavan

Attached: 57vn6i.jpg (579x431, 80.01K)

It's great in Japanese, all the fags shitting on it are dubfags. It got ruined in dub because it's really fucking obviously just some rando's voice and not actually Pikachu's VA, killing the entire effect.

Japanese version made me cry
Dub made me cringe

They should have payed her to talk in english, or at least hire a decent double

The dub is made on a peanut budget for dumb kids that can't read, anyone old enough to think it sounds bad shouldn't be watching dubs to begin with.

>Rich Evans laugh

Burgers can't make cute voices for a living, Piplup's voice is the worst thing I've ever heard, Pochama was a chad

Is it weird that I think Veronica did a better Ash voice?

That seen was ultimate pleb filter
> "How did Pikachu talk?"
It was a near death experience that heighted Ash's perception. Pikachu didn't actually talk
> "The reason Pikachu gave didn't make sense because he already hated being in the Pokéball"
Pikachu had an older reason he didn't mention because it was less important to him. Effectively Ash replaced whatever reason Pikachu had beforehand.
If those two things weren't obvious to you when you were watching the movie you are less competent at understanding things than children.

No she did.

this
I Choose You is the only pokemon movie since the first movie that tried to do anything interesting at all

>It's great in Japanese
no it isn't, you only think this because you don't actually understand japanese and to you it's just more gibberish.

Retard...