Which genfags hate each other the most?

From what I've seen:
-Unovafags really hate kantofags because their region is constantly being compared to Kanto
-Hoennfags really hate sinnohfags because gen 3 was the last classic gen and Sinnoh started the numon era

Attached: DBXGoZ.jpg (1920x1080, 364.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/vp/search/image/rf-cWey_Tvd0XKzsq5XfJg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5.png (2462x1056, 355.56K)

Galarvae really hate Gen 2, picrel pretty much sums up why.

Attached: 1630456247851.png (750x742, 420.76K)

>Hoennfags really hate sinnohfags because gen 3 was the last classic gen and Sinnoh started the numon era

Not sure what you mean. I liked most of the Gen 4 additions like Wi-Fi, physical-special split, Underground, ball capsules, super contests/poffins as well as the reintroduction of the day-night cycle. It's the layout of the region and the slow engine that frustrate me. The Pokemon that appear on many of the routes are largely the same as the ones you encountered near the beginning of the game. That is, until you get to the Battle Zone, where there are a large number of different Pokemon squeezed into a small number of routes. There's also the snow and marsh, coupled with the slow battles and surfing speed, which discourage active exploration. Basically you're encouraged to fly to the nearest city you need to backtrack to a route and Dex completion is consigned almost entirely to the postgame (until Platinum). Sinnoh sounds like a good concept on paper but the decisions GameFreak made hamper the experience.

>Unovafags really hate kantofags because their region is constantly being compared to Kanto
No? It was only when BW came out and some genwunners were bitching about the new designs that there was ever a Unova-Kanto dispute. Kalosfags hate everyone because their gen is considered the worst before Gen 8 came out. Gen 8 doesn't have any true fags though, only shills.

Unova fans despise Gen 4 and Gen 6 the most. It sets them off that Sinnoh is arguably the most beloved region and that their region is typically regarded as a low point after a high. Gen 6 has the displeasure of being compared to Unova and is always made to be much worse than it actually is, and Unova fans tend to dump their baggage onto it to divert attention from what it actually started (Linearity, weaker trainers, powercreep making old mons irrelevant)

t. discordtranny

>Sinnoh is arguably the most beloved region
Bad bait

Kalos fans (see also: discorders) consistently show hate for gen 5, 7, and 8
Johto fans seem to hate basically everyone, there is no safe fanbase when a new boogeyman is needed for coping
Sinnoh fans seem to alternate between loving and hating Unova and Hoenn. Sometimes they say all 3 are the "golden era", other times both gens are bad
Kanto fans, if they even exist, range anywhere from gen 2-8 on what killed the series
Unova fans can get defensive but don't really attack other Gens outside of Kalos because of the comparisons hapoening often.
The only fanbases I don't really see hating any others are:
Hoenn - just generally not involved in genwars unless someone else brings it up
Alola - ignoring the discord attempting to force one between 5/6/7 they're generally quiet
Galar - honestly I don't think Galar fans exist yet, at least not the kind people want to blame for problems

As a Kalos fan, I would like to apologize for the Discorders.

Johtofags and Unovafags. I don't know who started that alliance shit but I know anytime Johto got insulted they'd call you a Unovafag.

They absolutely are. I don't even like those shit games, but it's Japan's favorite region, and Sinnoh gets a lot of bonus points by being associated with a generation with a lot of good mainline and spinoffs

>Don't see Alola fans hating others
Very bad bait

archive.wakarimasen.moe/vp/search/image/rf-cWey_Tvd0XKzsq5XfJg/
It was started by some guy who hates Sinnoh.

(1/???)
I'm not one regionfag or another, i believe each region has its pros and cons. I say this looking past my rose-tinted glasses (first pokemon game was Silver).

For instance, Johto was small and didn't have a lot of diversity in wild pokemon (Ilex forest was entirely populated by pokemon you could find in earlier routes; it should have had wild Murkrow or Misdreavus) but HGSS at least TRIED to fix it, and the region was always designed to be right next to a second one with different available pokemon. It could have been executed better, but I see what they were trying to do.

Kanto's pokemon selection sucked; many of its pokemon were only available through ingame trades (Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Jynx, and Lickitung). It didn't have much diversity in terms of its terrain, and the Sevii Islands had to be added in FRLG to rectify this. I wish there was a Kanto game with a Johto postgame, it would be a lot more fun than the other way around.

Hoenn had a decent selection of pokemon available and had more ecosystems than just plains, forests and caves. However, the last few areas of the game were same-y.
>Inb4 "7.8/10 too much water"
Having too many water areas in this game would be completely fine if they allowed for a wider selection of wild pokemon. They could have allowed Horsea, Seadra, Corsola and Staryu to be found as rarer Surf encounters in more routes, and have Psyduck as a rare fishing encounter in every water area in FRLG. A lot of these pokemon were relegated to being exclusive to a single route, so allowing them to be found in a few others would make them a bit more accessible but not outright common.

Pretty accurate :konata:

It's true. Go look at any Alola thread (which are pretty rare compared to other regions) and they're always peaceful until the discorders show up. Just people calmly discussing games they enjoy.

>Hoennfags really hate sinnohfags
no, this was always a retarded and forced narrative
people who like Hoenn generally either like Sinnoh or take little issue with it
if anything there'd be more hate toward Unova I imagine, while Unova fans also like Sinnoh generally

Johto fans hate Hoenn with a passion typically, in a similar way Hoenn fans might hate Unova

Unova fans do deeply despis Kalos from what I've seen but no they tend to like Sinnoh even while considering it inferior to Unova

Gen 4 hate gen 8 fans because of Leon being "canon"ly stronger then Cynthia or something. It's funny to watch them screech at each other.