Why does PLA need an Adrive boost to remain relevant?

Why does PLA need an Adrive boost to remain relevant?

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-141812_Twitch.jpg (720x1010, 380.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MD6DOZ8k7ks?t=340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile...

Attached: Fucking KEK.png (750x912, 894.16K)

Why do you insist on using Twitch viewership as a measurement of quality?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SINNOH GAMING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because he's the target demographic, silly

why would people even watch livestreams of PLA?
i think watching other faggots play video games is retarded in general but i can at least somewhat understand the main series games if its a nuzlocke or a competitive battle. PLA is essentially just a catching simulator, what is there engaging to see there besides the boss fights?

>average shiny hunter

sinnohsisters....

Attached: Favorite Switch game.jpg (1080x840, 135.08K)

Literally bottom of the barrel games, am I surprised the least rancid turd won the poll? Not really.

PLA is the worst game in the series

New Pokemon Snap is good. Why do people underrate it so much?

Attached: img.jpg (1080x1238, 180.89K)

>Goalposts: Moved

It's boring. The first Pokemon Snap was amazing to boomers because things like seeing Pokemon do stuff in a natural environment in 3D and being able to print out stickers of your photos at Blockbuster kiosks were a fun and moderately impressive novelty back then. Today it's just an extremely shallow experience.

hear me out you guys

Attached: 1618513023698.png (239x214, 159.37K)

Why do people tolerate drag queens nowadays? I thought they were looked down upon as weird people?

youtu.be/MD6DOZ8k7ks?t=340

bro pokemon twitch streamers always put themselves in the newest game despite them playing a different generation game.
also fuck Asshole Drive and how he fucking pushed scalped pokemon cards onto his young impressionable audience.

PLA is still a rancid turd, just like BDSP.

no it was a fun game, until they updated mass outbreaks and made it incredibly easier for normies to perfect every dex entry. meanwhile fucking turning their backs on the people who were trying to grind naturally to have a perfected pokedex.