Idgaf if you love fit life, I truly don’t give a fuck if you eat rice...

Idgaf if you love fit life, I truly don’t give a fuck if you eat rice, chicken and broccoli every single day of your life, leave me alone, I’m not using stepn for the health, it IS indeed for the monies

Attached: 1648149035307.jpg (331x233, 7.52K)

I do crossfit

>Idgaf if you love fit life
surely you're a fat bitch, you still don't have gravity of your own?

calisthenics are better

>I’m not using stepn for the health, it IS indeed for the monies
you are doing what you are criticizing lmao

money is a magnet for desperate people

>doing it for the monies
Okay? I'm pretty sure most people do it for the exact same reason. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to find exploits within the system to make money with zero effort

who the fuck asked to you in first place?

KILL YOURSELF OP
>KILL YOURSELF OP
KILL YOURSELF OP
>KILL YOURSELF OP
KILL YOURSELF OP
>KILL YOURSELF OP
KILL YOURSELF OP

No one did but of course he has to come here and make a thread because he's one massive attention whore

they want to take advantage of stepn because the apps usually have many weaknesses, but they have already developed several security methods which makes it impossible to cheat right now.

for the monies? you're doing that because you're a fucking penis addict

lmao the ponzi is crashing so they have to hire a marketing agency to promote it, SAD

Attached: 1496787285961.jpg (575x736, 27.62K)

based

>dude trust me this shit is now impenetrable haha
Fuck off

if that were the case, he would be working at night and wearing high heels.

Shut the fuck up, the best way to lose fat is to jog and jump rope at the same time.

Indeed. I don't know why but it seems like they have no idea what they have zero self-awareness imo

it is not impenetrable, but it is very difficult to achieve anything, and if they detect cheating they will fix it, so it is almost impossible.

That only serves to make you look like a skinny homosexual addicted to Argentine (s)oy

cursed emoji

Also, imagine earning a lot of GST playing in mediocre shoes... Do you think they won't notice a huge transaction in the game? As soon as a suspicious transaction appears in the game, everything will stop (or so I think)

>running with high heels

But what a tremendous bitch kek

jeets

yeah have fun blowing out your fucking knees, best cardio is rowing and swimming or any other zero contact 1v1 sports like (table)tennis/badminton