I told you I'd come back stronger

archive.alice.al/vp/thread/49854309/

Never give up on your dreams, Any Forums!

Attached: 20220402_181610.jpg (4032x1908, 2.35M)

now. hunt for a shiny totodile

totochads always win

You know, I might do that actually. Just need to breed a female Totodile, then pop it in the day care with Red Gyarados.

Attached: 4vbh98sq1x711.png (640x2816, 327.54K)

this real? sounds way too good to be true cant tell if this is bait or gameboy pokemon is even more exploitable then I realized

about time you redeemed yourself
😣

Yes, it's real.

It's as real as Mew being under the truck

newfag

it's real, but you need a female totodile descendant from the red gyarados to work
if you breed a random female totodile with it, the males will inherit the female's non-shiny stats while the females get red gyarados stat's (and the females will never be shiny due to attack DV autism)

What's your team
Here's mine from gold and silver

Attached: Screenshot_20220126-123800.png (578x381, 149.1K)

N-no Ampharos? How is that possible?

It's the predictable choice.

Honestly the time this method takes you might as well just RE hunt most targets

Yeah, but it allows you to easily hunt rare Pokémon like Yanma or Larvitar.

gold

typhlosion scyther umbreon sneasel pikachu pupitar

>Yanma
Can speed up 1%s using horde encounters but due to a good egg rate breeding isn't bad
>Larvitar
In crystal you are better off resetting at the game corner, seriously these eggs take 40 minutes a piece

>Can speed up 1%s using horde encounters but due to a good egg rate breeding isn't bad
Oh yeah I forgot about swarms.
>In crystal you are better off resetting at the game corner, seriously these eggs take 40 minutes a piece
Ooh true. Can also do that for a pink Wobbuffet.

>Can also do that for a pink Wobbuffet.
100%, you can do 5 at a time too so it's a lot faster hunt than Larvitar for instance.

Nice team

If you use a castrigde, you can check the shiny egg before hatching using Stadium 2 laboratory