Do you like Gen 8?

Do you like Gen 8?

Attached: 4EFAD255-8772-46E7-BA61-FCCCA01DD264.jpg (512x512, 35.09K)

No

yes

that pokemon is shit though

Best gen ever, cope Unovatard

Why bring up Unova in every thread?

If you like Galar, who's going to like Kalos now? Don't do this to your poor first region

Because Unova is the standard of shitty Pokemon, and can therefore be used as a metric to how shitty a gen is.

Back to discord tranny

It's ok. Overhated.

Attached: 1612595982961.jpg (2000x2000, 319.19K)

I'm neutral.

My least favorite pokedex and I like all 1-7 dexes

Shield was alright, liked it more than Y at least. Gen 8 had a lot of Pokemon I like and the spinoffs+Legends are pretty great. Fuck the remakes though.

You don't seriously think this, right user? We can both agree that Unova sucks, but gen 8 is objectively worse

Attached: 1633429844438.jpg (900x900, 335.98K)

some of the designs are neat but the galar as a region and swsh as games are boring as hell. not enough to do besides make curry or some shit. i didn't buy the dlc.

also i fucking hate the entire applin line. appletun looks like a repulsive living pustule. zarude and the grookey line are probably the best new mons.

Has the best human character designs and that's really it, PLA is the only good thing about it and that's more on gen 4, 2/3 trash games in this gen

comically horrendous taste

Galar is trash, and the human characters are generally pretty bad. SWSH as a game is a massive disappointment.

However, the Crown Tundra is fucking amazing and almost made up for how bad the base game was, IoA is aight, and while SWSH is a terrible game I do think the majority of Gen 8's new Pokemon are pretty good.

Especially Hatt, god damn I love that Hatt.

Attached: Hattline.png (1705x1617, 805.2K)

Falseflagging Unova fan attempting to conflate Unova detractors with Galarvae.
It's a falseflag.

No. The world would be a much better place if the movement somehow won against all odds

Attached: download (21).jpg (225x225, 12.39K)

you chose the furrybait starter, I assume?

>muh girafarig
no one cares

lol what "movement"?