Lugia wants you

Lugia wants you

Attached: 1640257926949.jpg (1114x1200, 82.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wants me to what?

She wants to thunderbolt eh? Well why didn't she said so earlier?

Attached: shock.gif (500x309, 879.4K)

Why so wide around the hips?

>Lugia wants you

Attached: 86796386_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 279.14K)

Because asexual autists don't understand what people actually consider attractive, so artists pretend by drawing bigger and bigger secondary sexual characteristics and consumers pretend it's hot

For what? Do you need me to help you with your homwork Lugia? Why don't you ask Alakazam or something, i'm not a savant.

Could also be that people genuinely like it, but unfortunately that would mean you’d have to accept the fact that people like something you don’t.

No, no, calling it mental illness is the generous version. The worse alternative is that you're godforsaken postmodernist filth subverting objective beauty and creating disgusting mockeries of feminine beauty on purpose.

Shoving my head inside Lugia's asshole

Nice.... tell us more....

Sorry Lugia, theres nothing special between us.

~Ooh I want you, I don't know if I need you but
~Ooh I'd die to find out
~Ooh I want you, I don't know if I need you but
~Ooh I'd die to find out

Attached: 49b4efea74dcd756aeb929d055e32858.png (320x240, 10.14K)

its stinky

>The worse alternative is that you're godforsaken postmodernist filth subverting objective beauty and creating disgusting mockeries of feminine beauty on purpose
>subverting objective beauty and creating disgusting mockeries of feminine beauty on purpose
>mockeries of feminine beauty on purpose
Dear user, executive meddling was the sole reason anybody still considers that rudder-armed bird/dragon/submarine amalgamate creature as being remotely masculine, and this shit would've never happened if she stayed true to her original form - the worst that could ever happened then was some more nice Rugia×Laplace lesbian scissoring boatsex action…

Attached: Egy9KHRU8AAkMGT.jpg (1800x1013, 212.49K)

damn thought nobody here liked savage garden

What does this have to do with asexual artists

Its part of the game.. :)

It was the opening for Diamond is Unbreakable you know :^S

really? youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU

Shut up red.