WFH is bad for you goyim

WFH is bad for you goyim

Attached: 505u7ovj3t891.jpg (1169x2005, 308.41K)

never going back to the office, deal with it

WFH is bad for narcissists and he's gaslighting you in classic narcissist fashion. The narcissist cannot be the center of attention if there's no one around.

WFH cucks will have less career progression.

He is right in some regards. WFH is very isolating and I ended up going out less however this could be because faggots have locked us down and killed the social life of the entire world for a cold.
The physical health part is total bullshit I can exercise much more when I WFH since I don't waste time travelling and can easily do a 1 he workout in my break. During this period I've become the fittest I ever have been.

i've gained 20 pounds back in the office in 8 months
i lost 50 wfh before that

He's not exactly wrong. Even so. All you need to do is go for a daily walk to not be a depressed and sedentary fuck.

He's completely right and a lot of goyim don't ponder these long term consequences...

oh no the person that just wants to do his job and not fight his way up the corporate ladder is allowed to just do his job. the horror

>The physical health part is total bullshit
I got sciatica bad for several months back in 2020 because I just sat doing webdev all day then played tarkov all night being totally sedentary. Then I got fired because I was totally unproductive during this time because I couldn't sleep and was in pain 24/7 for months. So, don't do that. But I'm employed again now so whatever.

Your words are spot-on Mr. Goldburg.

No he is only right if you are a stupid depressed faggot who eats cake all day and everyone hates (aka him). Each problem can be easily overcome without the need to go back to the office which brings a myriad of mental and health problems which are far worse.

The flip side is that WFH you have access to your own kitchen and you're more likely to eat there. Working at the office I ate at restaurants lot more since the office kitchen sucks, and I wanted just to get away from the office. (And eating at restaurants is bad for you, in general.)

You should probably go outside it hasnt been like that for months

Should have invested in proper equipment and done some stretching after long sessions. It's all tax deductible where I live.

I did get my employer to buy me a $1000 standing desk with a motor before they fired me

You don't even know where I live?

Kek the standing desk meme. I have one in the office and never stand.
Tbh I had tight hip issues too. Learnt I needed to take care of them. Bought a nice chair and took up yoga.
I try wake up and go for a walk to get my blood circulating and muscles warmed up a little. I figure rolling from bed to chair for 8 hrs will do some damage.

Uh oh! Wagies are FINALLY starting to wake up to how companies were using them as slaves for pennies on the dollar. Get used to it chuds a huge proportion of wagies are NEVER going back. Shouldn’t of promoted diversity hires and given special privileges to single moms and roasties. Good fucking riddance. Wake up wagies, make a stand and tell your employer to fuck off. If you return to the cage you are a bootlicking slave.

>cake
There’s always some dessert or fatfuck snack at the office. Every day someone brings in some diabetic slop for the middle aged planetoid boomerhags to waddle over and stuff their insulin-starved pieholes. Whenever I see a box of doughnuts or a fucking cookie cake in the break room I feel like a farmer waiting for the hogs to come up to the trough.

lol, and they always offer it, and if you refuse they get mad and insistent. forgot about that great highlight of office culture.

My social skills have definitely declined which is quite troubling. Other than that, its great

yeah I almost entirely adjust it between the lowest setting and a few inches above my normal desk. I have a huge TV and two macbook pros on it now.

digits of truth, these basketcase power freaks are getting fucking destroyed by this

I started going to the office again because working and masturbating in the same desk makes me feel depressed