I wish I had a bf with the same autistic special interest in Pokemon as me

I wish I had a bf with the same autistic special interest in Pokemon as me

Attached: 1648678963590.jpg (716x1115, 103.5K)

Damn, same.

you will never be a gay man

Why would anyone want to be?

based longcatter, spbp, /thread, op is a fag and so is everyone else in here.

Me too user.

so that you can do gay things and have gay sex

Imagine this being canon and then blackmailing Misty with made up stuff into submission to take her away from him with Serena there to console him.
And while you are busy nutting over and over inside Misty's pussy each time with less resistance Ash and Serena become closer until one day when you are humillating the mermaid Serena comes in and handles you a big bag with your payment for your services as Ash accepted to date her to completely break Misty and leave her as nothing more than you sex slave.
Wouldn't that be funny?

How special we talking here. Lots of autistic dudes love pokemon straight, gay or bi. That desire should be hella easy to acheive

she means chad

Jokes on you, I hate pokemon.

Attached: 1648147531794.png (1000x1000, 119.15K)

gay sex!

This, when will people finally understand that posts like these essentially mean "a muscular rich charismatic handsome man who hapens to like Pokemon"

a lot of dudes are finally getting it, you gotta hand it to women, alpha fucks beta bucks was a brilliant scheme for a while there

I just want a bf that's even slightly into it, enough to talk to me about it, maybe sit on a comfy couch and play through a game with me. Get excited when new trailers drop, or even entertain the fact that I'm excited. Sharing that with him, holding his hand, falling asleep while playing a new game... just sounds lovely.

Gay kissing...

the only one standing in your way is you

Actually, standing in my way is being the sole caretaker of a person with late stage dementia. Lmao don't have time for dating. Wish I did.

Can't be that difficult, a lot of faggots love pokemon.

Attached: 23434121.jpg (1028x963, 134.51K)