Rate my region. Is the layout good? It’s based on Canada. I’m afraid there might be TOO many Cities/Towns...

Rate my region. Is the layout good? It’s based on Canada. I’m afraid there might be TOO many Cities/Towns, there’s 10 of each, which is a hell of a lot more than usual but I feel they’re spaced out enough. There’s 35 routes too, some obviously bigger than others.

Attached: 73545C77-EB24-4264-9B84-608F778BF8DD.jpg (1678x1005, 539.04K)

Btw here’s it without the lines

Attached: 60AED994-687D-42C2-938B-7A08C294D351.jpg (1504x882, 317.58K)

It's not linear like KALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

I like it desu

>Is my Johto ripoff region good?
Yes because Johto is based

This better not be all of fucking Canada as one region

What are you gonna do? Throw a bottle of maple syrup at me?

I thought it was hoenn

Yea it's based on the general shape of canada, I wanted hudson bay AND the west coast in the region.

I'm not Canadian I just think basing a single region off of a place as large as an irl country is retarded
rip

I also took the most inspiration from hoenn and sinnoh map design elements, I'm really trying to replicate the feel those regions have with their lay outs and map design.

Post the Safari Zone location.

As a canadian, I assure you that Canada is not particularly interesting enough to fill more than 1 region with actually unique places. We're big but mostly empty

Fine I guess, but there's way more important things than the literal shape of the routes.
Terrible. Tons of these paths are fully unnecessary, half are stupid as hell.

There's Frenchfag land, Injun land, Angloswine land, Chinatown and the boonies full of slightly different angloswine.

A country's cities aren't the only things that factor into how their regions turn out

I can easily fit every single unique biome and meaningfully different city/town idea possible from a canada inspired region, and then some, in this map.

That sounds like shit, but unironically

Literally why? What is to be gained from spreading less over more? Am I really missing out on any super specific worthwhile cultural niche even after fucking 20 different towns and and 35 routes? I definitely feel like that's large enough to encapsulate anything you could want to be represented by a canadian region

Is the evil team the region's government?

I will indeed be carrying over themes of corruption as a way of parodying the government but not really in an edgy way, I'm trying to keep it pretty vanilla. The story will be centered around you going on an adventure, I'm not actually gonna have a villainous team since I'm not trying to interupt the gameplay too much. The E4 + an organization that regulates them will be the stand in for the government.