Its been over

Its been over

Attached: BD7EB0E1-9C5E-42CB-80D3-9C4E716FF4D8.jpg (750x1014, 390.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkThyysmGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>quick! we need more greater fools!

basically, everyones partnering with this guy, he's the biggest person on tiktok i think? they know khaby=free advertising to millions.

have to respect cz for being openly honest about his marketing tactics

what does he explain? he just points at shit.

If that chink and nigger can drum up a good bear market rally for me to dump some of my bags and open higher shorts I'm all for it.

Attached: judas goat.png (960x540, 383.36K)

CZ is very honest. Must trustworthy man in, all of crypto. I'll trust not only all my crypto to him but I'm life and the life of my first born.

Doesn't that guy just make a face while someone else's video plays?

>he's the most followed creator on TikTok
hahaha holy fuck that's grim, genuinely zoomers and the generation after them are fucking doomed

He’s talented funny and popular. Like the mr. Bean of our generation w4kr

This is another sell signal

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkThyysmGg

THIS. also, this is a big signal we aren't at the bottom.

He seems like a nice guy desu. Africans in general are pretty nice people from my experience talking with them.

Majority of zoomers and millennials have been dunking on crypto since the crash bc they only think crypto bros are getting rekt. They don't know shit about crypto except for the fact people have been calling it scam so they just parrot that narrative. Guess this is CZ's attempt to try and teach the zoomies about crypto so the whole crypto hate trend will slow down. Doubt it will work and all that will happen is the zoomies will just turn on the creator.

Sus goatPMSJA

Cz is desperate

Only need to convince 1/1000 zoomies and you get the peer pressure to make all the retards change their opinions

We are still early desu. I doubt Bitcoin will disappear in the coming decade. Im not sure what it is about it, but it seems very significant. Havent felt that way about any other thing in life. Most companies have a reputation and a feel to them. Bitcoin for me is something completely different and bigger. It is generational wealth and power. Atleast that is the play, so I respect Saylor for securing as much of that potential sigficance as possible, buy the ticket, take the ride.

He's a modern philosopher

He’s the middleman thst can help us get more third worlders & Zoomers on board

This is the top and Bitcoin is already crashing and burning lmao

Bitcoin going up.

This based african-african is going to be known as the bottom signal.