Now that the dust has officially settled, This was a major moment in Pokemon history...

Now that the dust has officially settled, This was a major moment in Pokemon history, allowing a huge celebrity such as Post Malone to be the face for a brand that was spending a good bit of time on the quiet side of the news. I think if we can have a discussion about it we can come to terms with the fact that this was a huge turning point for the franchise and allowed us to see the huge momentum boost we're in right now.

Attached: 1646575964269.png (597x660, 375.32K)

BUT IT WAS JUST THE SEX THO
SEX THO

>nigga wannabe
>huge celebrity
Post Malone is now a word
used to describe a certain kind of Lesbian Look
same with Butch or Lipstick

>YOU PROLLY THINK YOU BETTA NAO, BETTA NAO
I fucking hate this jew so much.

BUT IT WAS JUST THE SEX THOUGH, THE SEX THOUGH 😳

?
post elo

I wonder what Lugia's creator would have thought about this. 👀👀👀

I mean, I had no idea who this, or anyone that wasn't Katy Perry was.
I'll never forget Post Malone for the rest of my life thanks to sex tho, so I guess for him it worked.

it would've made him even more depressed, because he wasn't the one who got to sing about SEX. WITH LUGIA 😭

I hated these collabs 😠 😒 😤

BUT IT WAS JUST THE SEX THOUGH
THE SEX THOUGH

YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS SPECIAL

Attached: psyshock.png (316x673, 213.65K)

Zoomer retards worship this shit

>huge celebrity
Actually.
Literally.
Fucking.
Who?

The real VTuber :0

I remember back in 2006 or so, when HULK HOGAN was the celebrity spokesperson for Pokemon.

Attached: 1634324574432.jpg (2048x1367, 463.67K)

Is he actually jewish, or is it because he has curly hair and/or works in the entertainment industry?

I always found it weird that a major Japanese company willingly associated with someone this heavily tattooed. Japan doesn't even like small, inconspicuous tattoos.

Attached: 1646318331013.jpg (1282x664, 275.25K)

How can the Hulkster be this based?

But why does this man have his face written on with sharpies?

Who?

Because TPCi was involved with this marketing stunt, not TPC.
International gets leeway to do whatever the hell they want as long as it's within guidelines and approval for overseas affairs (which TPC doesn't usually check unless it's a cross-promotional situation like this), which is why their in-house dubbing is so godawful.

>"Keep Hoenn white Brother HH"
We should have seen the signs even back then

Attached: old racist with an iraqi child.jpg (434x612, 88.59K)