Regi wouldn't be that good even without Slow Start. Having it is just another kick in the balls

Regi wouldn't be that good even without Slow Start. Having it is just another kick in the balls.

Why does Game Freak hate this Pokemon?

Attached: 90.jpg (1080x1920, 686.98K)

Do you actually believe that Landorus and Tapu Koko are on the level of Zacian?

The only one close is shadow rider

literally all of those were added after regigigas

Exactly, this list makes zero fucking sense. Landorus and Koko are balanced and aren't even special. Dusk Mane is overpowered, but not to an absurd level. Shadow Rider is broken. Zacian is an argument for most broken Pokemon in the series. Why is this a list?

As much as it sucks regigigas is meant to be a bad pokemon. Maybe in gen X it will finally “wake up”

Landorus is strong
Dusk mane Necrozma is super exploitable. Ice Calyrex is way better in general.
Tapu Koko is overatted as fuck.
Ok Zacian wins
Shadow Calyred is frail and has a ton of counters

They fear the unhinged power of the GIGA NIGA
and can you blame them?

They don't hate it, they tried doing something experimental and it didn't work out

Urshifu should be here.

Lando and Koko are both better than Regigigas after Slow Start.

How is that relevant? The image looks like they're trying to say, "Look at all this other broken shit we have that doesn't have consideration to be nerfed, and then look at Regi!" when Koko and Lando don't need a nerf.

All they need to do is give him scrappy or defiant as a HA or just huge power if they want to go apeshit

wish regigigas didnt suck so much

You guys understand he is just supposed to be a normal Pokemon power wise right?

Literally every legendary pokemon is better than regi. That's what I'm saying.

Without Slow Start it beats the likes of Articuno so that is a flat out lie.

"Beats" does not mean "is better"

With boots it works as a decent enough defogger.

It's shit even with boots actually.

>Why does Game Freak hate this Pokemon?
Why don't you play the game?

Using Pyroar to Entrain Moxie onto Regigigas turned the Battle Tree in USUM into a cakewalk.

He’s the trio master of the regis, the mover of continents. I think he should be at least a little decent. Even giving him simple and bulk up would give him a niche

He's the counterpart for Heatran. He should be capped to that level and no more.

You are literally making him broken, he is already really strong in doubles with no ability

Heatran does not have a counterpart since he’s just a frog living in a mountain and it’s just an elusive species

How tf is he a Heatran counterpart?

They are always paired off in promotional material or exclusives in the games after Sinnoh.

No. He's decent in doubles with no ability. Without slow start he can hit harder yes, but he's still outsped and cucked 80% of the time.

I’m glad I can always count on Any Forums to pretend to understand the game, 100 speed is fast in the actual game