Would you play Pokemon: Sissy version?

>The fabulous professor Hardwood is happy to invite you into the world of sissies! Once again!

Professor Hardwood used to be Damian Hardwood, a young man who became the region professor soon after finishing college, making him one of the youngest region professors. Sadly his young age also came with naivity. When Team Sissy called the professor to ask for an appointment to meet him ,because they had found a special new evolution stone, the professor agreed immidiatly without asking for any details. When Team Sissy showed up at the lab they released their hypno's and turned the professor into one of their own. ''She'' now helps Team Sissy by gifting starting trainers special sissy pokemon who may or may not ''help'' the new trainers ''discover'' their sissy side.

Attached: hardwood.png (1222x2470, 605.67K)

Fuck no.

I mean, if I had a fetish for it, sure. But I dont. I'd write it for a ROMhack if someone else did the spritework.

>used to be
Still is, from that picture. The transition only happens when they cut their cock off user, not before.

Homo

Attached: hardwood.png (686x971, 338.95K)

If i could kill all the sissy team and burn that degenerate region down in an alternate route then id play your gay game.

Attached: hardwood.png (1240x1754, 790K)

Seconding this.

Transexuality is gross

Attached: hardwood.png (1065x750, 603.16K)

Attached: hardwood.png (1240x1754, 1.49M)

Maybe if the art wasn't absolute shit

What happened to the women of this region? Are the banned? What would happen if I played the female player character?

honestly if the art is good and the story is well written i don't care what fetish shit is in the game

What women? There's only sissies.

Attached: siss.png (1240x1754, 831.49K)

I want to be a sissy.

Good.

Attached: siss.png (1064x742, 582.89K)

What inspired you to art dump this guys deviantart fetish shit anyway? Unless you actually are them.

I'm a horny sissy homo

Attached: siss.png (1280x1811, 1.25M)

Why?

Yes.