Why are they so breedable?

Why are they so breedable?

Attached: 1646065142493.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Drillbur is a cutie

F*male hands type this post

Emmet's good for lightly teasing (I don't wanna bully him; he's too cute) and Ingo's also good for lightly teasing, but I'd honestly like to hold him. Also both are husband material.

>he thinks there aren't gay people on Any Forums
🤣🤣🤣

her flames only destroy your soul if its a corpse right?

Males either like muscles or femenine men

I would also like to know since I do not get the appeal of their design at all

Attached: fab5e9e643eb36f8ea0b2ed1be3b1d1f.jpg (1158x1638, 736.67K)

>f*male
gross😱😱😱:shock:

Attached: 1457994845842.png (179x217, 91.77K)

it’s more of a personality/dialogue thing from what i remember
ingo is a functional autist and emmet is a chaotic autist and japanese women on their early 20s were enamored by their collective autistic power
also gay incest and the fact they’re simply and easy to draw but that’s more beyond their original popularity.

gay autistic incest is a gift onto humanity

Speak for yourself faggot.

Wrong, my personal preference as a faggot is I simply want to cum in autistic boys very badly

Attached: __ingo_and_emmet_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_momoji_lobolobo2010__34eb2cb04450b30687630800edb3d49b.jpg (1600x845, 881.73K)

So, fat and unkempt men?

>know an autistic guy
>his sex drive is through the roof and he's one of the horniest people I know
>and yet people say Emmet is the one who doesn't know what sex is

Always makes me lel

Yeah, Emmet fucks.
Though, Ingo will squeal the moment you touch his cock.

I really like the train twins because I think they're fun characters, but it feels like everyone who likes them either wants to fuck them, wants to watch them fuck each other, or wants them to be mentally handicapped transwomen of color. No real point in complaining because I'll still like 'em regardless of what other people do. They make me smile.

Attached: just fucking yells.png (631x615, 20.48K)

i think they’re funny little guys too user but i also want to dominate both of them

I don't know what people see
I think they look creepy, ugly at best

To me personally they just look cute in a normal kinda guy way. I don't understand how some people say they're creepy (I assume it comes from people thinking they're like robots or something). I also really like lanky men, but it's both their personalities that do it for me.

Attached: 8220-all-aboard-the-victory-train-8221-event-and-more-detailed-for-pokemon-masters-ex-oyX90447p6o.jpg (1038x576, 124.39K)

Good, I want to bully Ingo

Guilty as charged for wanting to marry them and then have sex with them in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation them, but I also genuinely do think they're still pretty cool. The Battle Subway is a really fun idea, they have really neat designs, they're strong Trainers in their own right, and they're funny. I swear I'm not >50082940 samefagging because I'm a subby switch

RUDE

Attached: 96731908_p4.png (1134x691, 611.42K)

The only thing I actively dislike about their character design is their oversized clown shoes. They’re much handsomer with sharper shoes.