Did Legends of Arceus flop

Did Legends of Arceus flop

Attached: FPKfb1PXEAQQp-Y.jpg (1280x720, 231.2K)

No
Stop asking

universally positive reviews, streamers still playing it, everyone expecting it to set the new standard for pokemon games... it's the future

no one's talking about it anymore

It saved the franchise. Loads of my friends who dropped the series in gen 4/5 decided to pick this up since it looked like a breath of fresh air in a stale franchise.

no content

NO.

nah its got good reviews. restored my faith in gamefreak. although i dont think anything good from it will make it into gen9 because theyve probably been working on that since way before arceus

Attached: Pokemon.S15E39.Expedition.to.Onix.Island.DUBBED.720p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_000608.919.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

they revealed a new game a month after it released

>Did Legends of Arceus flop
No
>Did it live up to expectations
Also no

retarded cvmbrain

Attached: 1582533470336.jpg (1125x593, 111.76K)

So they did with Gen 3, 4, and 5. Yet, people still replay it and talk about it 15 years later.

Nope. The map sucked and the story was meh but catching and battling was extremely fun.

No - the opposite in fact.

Attached: Good vs Bad.jpg (717x410, 65.13K)

No one cares about your friends overcoming their contrianism and becoming even bigger fags user

>coming back to this franchise for any reason after gen 8

(You) are

I'm one of them. Haven't played since ORAS.

It should've but NPC's love their shitty game shat out by uncaring devs. I'm going to pirate the shit out of it once the mods and shit fix GF's terrible mistakes.

Gamefreak games probably cost 50 yen to make so even if they sold only 1 million they'd still make back all the profit