All nu-Pokémon problems started with Gen 5. I get that there probably is an anti-Unova Discord raid...

All nu-Pokémon problems started with Gen 5. I get that there probably is an anti-Unova Discord raid, but I have genuine problems with Gen 5 and I am unable to discuss them here due to the climate of this board and the schizophrenic Unova fans that jump to their favourite boogeyman every time they see someone not jerking off their games as the "peak of Pokémon".

Attached: 16181910.png (416x520, 150.35K)

the borts should be gased desu

I agree, but Gen 4 is when furry pandering started.

Blaziken and Gardevoir were an accident, and GAME FREAK capitalised on that.

>I have genuine problems with Gen 5 and I am unable to discuss them
Sounds like you just want to complain but nobody wants to listen to you

I genuinely think B/W are the low point of the series and people are only nostalgic for it because it was a turning point in the series that didn’t go the way they wanted it to, the people who defend it generally just resort to
>Reee just play showdown
At the drop of a hat also.

>All nu-Pokémon problems started with Gen 4.
Fixed that for you. 👍

>All nu-Pokémon problems started with Gen 3.
Fitty zeedy flerginshnurf.

Based.
Cringe.

Attached: a hoennfag behind every shitpost.jpg (1439x2096, 1.23M)

Cool genuine problems. Discussing them won't fix problems in a DS game from over 10 years ago.

That's a gen 4 pokemon faggot. Gen 2 had the worst and most simplistic designs, then Gen 3 had a major step up in designs that even surpassed Gen 1. Then Gen 4 had a 50/50 divide in quality with half the designs being good and the other half being gen 2 tier if not worse. Then came gen 5 which had far more good designs but the few bad ones were really bad. Then came gen 6 which had some truly abyssal designs. Then came gen 7 which saw improvement.

Then gen 8 came and introduced some of the most hideous and stupidest-looking creatures known to pokekind.

Bait. Gen 2 overall has the best Dex.

Cringe zoomer, go back to Discord 🤢

>April 1st

Good joke, bastard.

True, but people will whine forever about this
Easy bait even if not intended

Lol, the Discord literally has Unova as their favorites. I pointed that out and I unironically got banned by a mod.

Basically every problem you could blame gen 5 for happened in Plat/HGSS or even gen 3 first. The one thing it had that they didn't was the all-natives dex in BW, but that didn't continue even in BW2.
If you really want to stretch I would say
>Pokemon
Gen 1
>The Pokemon Series
Gen 2
>"New" Pokemon
Gen 3
Gen 4
BW
>"Nu" pokemon
BW 2
Gen 6
Gen 7
Gen 8
>newer pokemon? Maybe?
LA
Gen 9

I can respect people hating it as an opinion, it did a lot of bold shit, and shifted the general focus of the series in a way that makes it understandable if it put you off, but any argument people try to make about it being OBJECTIVELY always falls apart

Shut up you dexcutted pokemon

Discord is pro-Unova. Only Zoomers use Discord and only Zoomers support Gen 5

Taking advantage of this 'Unova le bad, why? because I said so' thread, I'm completing the type challenges so I was wondering which type should I do next, I already completed Ground, Fighting and Dark.

>another "uhhhh gen bad because I don't like it" thread

Attached: okay, get in.png (812x600, 507.32K)