The problem with the Gen 5 games

Black, White Black 2 and White 2 are gateway pokemon games of the worst kind. They're terrible games, clusterfucks of a story and designs that aren't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding an excessive number of shitmons and INFLATION. The normal user can see them as the shit they are, and may enjoy them, hate them or be indifferent to them, but all the while recognizing that the games themselves, regardless of their opinion, are plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The Unova Shitmons all trying their hardest to look like the superior Kanto ones, the region, peculiar, soulless designs, everything about the Unova region fuels their escapist fantasies, while the cheerful-party character backgrounds, emphasis on fun, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and the MC's sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes literal faggots and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. BW/BW2 are basically THE games to attract the most hated pokemon fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of these games and everyone who likes them, and ensure that no Gen 5 threads ever encourage the borts to show their faces here.

Attached: maxresdefault (33).jpg (1280x720, 125.71K)

Accurate

Attached: 156869093205990.jpg (1200x1200, 169.79K)

Hey guys, Regice here.

I hate Registeel

Attached: BEFFF40B-453A-4084-90B4-020E260AAEE0.png (1280x1280, 969.75K)

TL;DR
Lol

Oh cool, another thread that gets spammed every time it gets knocked off the catalog.
And it just so happens to be an Gen 5 thread, even better.

>zero actual criticism

you already made this thread dipshit

>bumping this shitty genwar bait thread instead of letting it die

I, personally, am in full support of this copypasta. Keep in up anons

Attached: 1554160354502.jpg (1200x900, 127.18K)

i fucking hate gen 9
i fucking hate gen 8
i fucking hate gen 7
i fucking hate gen 6
i fucking hate gen 5
i fucking hate gen 4
i fucking hate gen 3
i fucking hate gen 2
i fucking hate gen 1

actually i just hate pokemon in general

I sage my posts, motherfucker.

Hi, OP.

cringe

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface:

Discord was a mistake

>bumps the thread
terminally retarded, go jump bridge

This copypasta again

Attached: Ha.Ha.Ha.gif (208x360, 587.15K)

love unova, great region

Attached: 1554357545136.jpg (560x700, 496.98K)