Why is the fanbase for this game so fragile?

Why is the fanbase for this game so fragile?

Attached: Unova.png (1000x669, 1.62M)

because the borts got bullied at school

>posts Unova
Soulless thread 🤢

Traumatized when they saw some random 20-something normie on Youtube say the ice cream is dumb

Single-mother childhoods where they were raised with thin skin and no love, having to supplant that love with video games. They just so happened to attach to Pokemon in this case, and as such, Pokemon became their very identity, meaning an attack on Pokemon is a direct attack on the person.
This isn't Unova-exclusive either, this applies to ALL facets of the Pokemon franchise.
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar, Hisui, and all the spinoffs, all the anime iterations, all the manga, everything.

Why do you spend all your time on discord? Don't you have a life?

Attached: 1625502459400.png (540x602, 58.08K)

Oops wrong image

Attached: JohtoMap.png (1280x859, 1.63M)

>Unova thread

Because there are so many things you can validly criticise the region for

>too linear, unable to explore since the game forces you along a straight path
>due to the above, each route and town is a glorified hallway
>made to be too easy on purpose because Game Freak has Customer Service complaints about previous games being too hard for their stupid kids to beat
>roadblocks break immersion since they are nothing to do with the story and just remind you that it's a literal roadblock
>bad Pokemon distribution - BW actually cuts off every pre-Unova Pokemon until the postgame
>Gym Leaders only have 3 Pokemon
>Elite Four only have 4 Pokemon
>almost every new Pokemon save for the starters and a few others are rehashes of Gen I Pokemon
>2x2 square boulders, eliminating strength puzzles
>doctors in fucking caves
>Rivals and NPCs handing you healing items when you beat them
>Hugh being the worst rival of all time with his cringeworthy "I'm about to unleash my RAAAGGGEE" and going on and on and on and on about the fucking Purrloin
>contrary to what Gen 5 marks will tell you, the story is actually convoluted garbage - Gen I's evil team that existed merely to steal money, Pokemon and hi-tech equipment in a post-war society is 50 times better than the trash in BW and BW2

There's more but you get the point, there's simply too much you can legitimately criticise.

OP here, posted wrong image

Attached: Shitearl, Shitmond, Shatinum.jpg (1500x1500, 349.42K)

This

You people really need new pastas.

Show me one other post from the Any Forums archives that has that exact lettering and phrasing. I'll wait.

*ahem*
Pokemon X and Y was the beginning of the end.
You may now seethe. Thank you for listening.

Attached: 087.jpg (1242x1388, 129.87K)

because its a shit region and they only like it because they are nostalgia fagging zoomers

Anyway, which Pokegirl's butt would you smell? Personally, I would go with Arezu.

Attached: 1620881204206.png (1080x1266, 761.21K)

Whoops, *Pokemon Black and White* I meant. Sorry haha

Imagine being a six year old and playing Black/White as your first ever Pokemon game. Then 12 years later, you discuss past Pokemon games on the internet and realise that most people dislike the games you grew up with and consider it to be the start of the decline of the series. I would also be upset, knowing that I missed out on the series in its prime and I only know a rotten corpse.

Fuck off Discordtranny, stop projecting

Same.👌

Attached: 493A2AD0-74A6-4B42-AB3D-45275E964479.jpg (1070x1338, 157.11K)

I doubt Kalosperm, Alolasomes, and GalaRNAs will be as oblivious, indignant, and insolent as Unovabortions have been

Attached: 1519619450447.jpg (554x439, 121.57K)

>Why do you spend all your time on discord?
I get to meet nice people. It's a relaxing break away from all the toxic unovabortions who shit on everything past Gen V.
>Don't you have a life?
Yes. And nothing brings me more joy than making 20 different anti-Unova hate threads a day.

holy based

Black and White were ambitious but also extremely controversial and were the worst-selling games, so the fanbase constantly feels the need to justify themselves.

>literally admitting to being a rule-breaking spammer that eternally seethes over people liking Gen 5

Attached: 1607128102127.jpg (3000x2994, 2.9M)

Coincidentally, also the most pirated games ever released.

>Unovabort is a pedo

You have to go back.

this

💨💨💨

Attached: 1572026092988.png (439x600, 161.57K)

BCWTODS
Based CHADnova working the obese Discord smarks