What do you think gen 9's rival will be like?

What do you think gen 9's rival will be like?

Attached: rivals.jpg (594x615, 68.34K)

Like Hau/Hop

Someone in need of some intense correction

>muh purrloin
Hugh was a faggot

>muh realistic motive....LE BAD
oh fuck off already

HIV+ Positive

a child molester

BW1's rivals were so shit

I think the problem is they get overshadowed by N who is clearly the focus of the game (The fucking opening movie is about him), they do definitly have enough battles (We got basically rival battles every fucking tow.) and that in the end both kinda "settle" without much pomp and fanfare, that said, i do like Cheren because of how he was handled into BW2, becoming a Teacher/Gym Leader makes sense. Hop is just a Composite of Cheren (Wants to become Champion) and Bianca (Settles into Pokémon research)

Hop "settling" as a Professor as his new goal is something is dislike about Galar too, since it is all but stated that Sonia did the same thing, so it very much pushes the Galar professor status as being losers, especially when you remember Magnolia isn't the inventor of Dynamax bands, Oleana is, so she is questionable as a authority even in her own field, say what you want about Bianca but her deciding to be a Professor felt more natural then Hop doing the same.

>rival from gen B2W2
> better than anyone
That faggot is faggot tier, his design just deceives you into thinking he's a Blue-tier devil may care asshole.

Hugh is a pussy.

Hugh is unironically worse than Hau/Hop.
His only saving grace is his battle theme, faggot doesn't deserve it at all.

>anti hugh schizos
Why do you hate the only rival who actually does his own thing and doesn't exist just to make you feel better about your miserable lives?
Hugh cares about his family, his pokemon, his friends - he's great and my favorite rival

So muchthis imsickandtiredpeo ofp people pretending unova is okay or tolerable

If I had to guess it's just another part of the Anti-Unova hate.

Fuck off faggot. Gtfo with your disgusting pedoshit

Hugh’s a bitch though

Hugh is based and I'm tired of pretending he isn't.

Attached: FPEYVaGaAAEXmSB.jpg (812x1024, 472.93K)

you guys are alright

Fixed for you op

Attached: opgay.jpg (1054x978, 167.33K)

Barry has a character arc?
Does he learn to stop going fast and bumping into things or something? Because I don't remember this character having a story whatsoever.

Hugh finished his arc tho, he saved his sister pet and learned to forgive

>Does he learn to stop going fast and bumping into things or something?
Actually yes, I noticed while playing through Brilliant Diamond that he gradually eases up before bumping into you until he just walks like a normal person in Victory Road

And his arc was crappy with a capital "C", just like his "character".

I hope it's a cute girl with large breasts.

I don't know if I love or hate that his whole fucking character arc is about learning to walk like a normal person. It' one of those "so bad it's good" situations.

Wally belongs in literally who/shit tier. Challenging you twice does not a rival make. If he qualifies as one then Jessie and James qualifies.

But that's not Rival Serena.

Hugh would've been fine if he didn't feel the need to bring up his sister's purrloin for every scene that he's in.

Based big bro for putting his little sister above everything else

>learns how to control his autism
He has more of a character arc than most people on this site.