CRYPTO IS FUCKED

On Wednesday, the EU agreed on new rules that would subject cryptocurrency transfers to the same money-laundering protocols as traditional banking transfers to preserve financial stability. The new measures could later serve as an example for other countries.

The European Union took a first step late Wednesday by agreeing on new rules subjecting cryptocurrency transfers to the same money-laundering rules as traditional banking transfers.

A much bigger move was expected as EU negotiators hammer out the final details late Thursday on a separate deal for a sweeping package of crypto regulations for the bloc’s 27 nations, known as Markets in Crypto Assets, or MiCA.

Like the EU’s trendsetting data privacy policy, which became the de facto global standard, the crypto regulations are expected to be highly influential worldwide.

csmonitor.com/Business/2022/0630/No-rest-for-crypto-EU-wants-to-ensure-transparency-stability

nbcnews.com/tech/crypto/crypto-tranfers-follow-bank-rules-new-eu-regulations-rcna36102

Attached: IMAGE_1652330083.jpg (1200x675, 181.95K)

What part of decentralized did they not understand?

>What part of decentralized did they not understand?
What part of decentralisation being a meme did you not understand?

>EU is fucked
FTFY. I can't wait for the € to crash and burn so that the EU collapses right after, fuck that dystopian monstrosity. I want my sovereignty back.

what transfers?

Attached: monerochan.jpg (769x1285, 98.92K)

old news

And whomst will use your privacy memecoin if the only actual way to cash out is through a centralized exchange? Does it even matter if you can never truly use it?

uk fag here. who gives a flying fuck what the eu does

this is probably going to fuck my shit up because the EU graylisted my country
finding fiat on ramps has been a pain in the ass because of that

I hope they freeze to death this winter

cash out?

monero fags are worse than btc maxies

P2P exists or you can go to a different country and cash out via OTC, retard.

Good luck cashing out 1M p2p, or in another country and getting it back to your homeland

You can have your decentralization on your coins, sweaty, but if you want to interact with government fiat, you abide by our rules. *sips bugs*

You can do multiple p2p transactions and split it up, also why would you want to go back just go live somewhere else using an investor visa, retard.

Now that the major central banks are removing some excess liquidity, the downward pressure on bitcoin prices may be just beginning

Attached: 7315B921-1BC7-46DB-B55D-A338BAB8DFD8.jpg (846x493, 42.84K)

>whomst

Attached: 519D638D-724B-4033-B8ED-41B4876DDB6E.jpg (1699x1920, 231.41K)

American exchanges are implementing also these restrictions. I had problems with Bitstamp to explain origin of my BTC.

>I want my sovereignty back.
me too,
my individual sovereignty
taxation is theft

Then we dont interact with goverment fiat lol. Try tracking 7000 ln 0.50 cent payments

>Retarded
Someone is going to have to explain step by step how they are going to prevent me from transferring USDC to a CEX, then loading it on my Visa debit.

Circle, the cex, your bank, Visa.

I'm shorting this shit into the millions.
BTC is not the cause, but fuck Kwon, Safemoon, and all of the other faggots in "THE SPACE".

>Companies issuing or trading crypto assets such as stablecoins – which are usually tied to the dollar or a commodity like gold that make them less volatile than normal cryptocurrencies – face tough transparency requirements requiring them to provide detailed information on the risks, costs, and charges that consumers face.

>Providers of bitcoin-related services would fall under the regulations, but not bitcoin itself, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency that has lost more than 70% of its value from its November peak.
>but not bitcoin itself
Cool beans. I guess the EU is based after all and bugs are for chads?

checked
to be fair, at least xmr serves what it intent to. xrp, link, ada and so on not at all!