Link is not a normie token

Link is not a normie token

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-193634.jpg (1080x740, 140.04K)

The irony of redditors pumping our bags after all the anons did to fud them out in 2018

D482N

Attached: 1648495978729.png (692x580, 74.76K)

gamestop provides an actual service though.

Wouldn't that literally destroy Nexo?

Are all link holders this retarded? The open interest on LINK is basically nothing. Even XRP has three times as much. Chainlink is dead in every sense of the word.

Please kill yourself

LINK is not new tech, a hidden gem, or a coming 10-100x. LINK is mainstream and is in Twitter roasties bio. It’s a corporate entity now, so Sergey has to dump another 750k LINK to hire talent managers and diversity officers. LINK hasn’t been the biz token for a year. Just sell anons... i-i-iit’s over. It was a good ride.

Attached: sad.jpg (526x506, 45.21K)

XRP is 5x LINK's mc so that isn't really impressive

Is that supposed to be bullish for Chainlink? Lmao

Sergey owns 55% of the coins. This is a very low amount of devs to own in the modern crypto world. In the future, new coins will be 95% pre-mined. For ongoing development, of course.

Is it supposed to be bearish? I'd rather hold a coin with a smaller market cap, more room for gains.

Same. I'd prefer it to be a small marketcap, with a 95% premine, for ongoing development.

Seething nolinker

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here, are you trying to keep redditors from buying LINK, or trying to get them to buy LINK? That fucking piece of shit lost 60% of it's value since I bought it and it's been losing ever since. Finally just dumped the fucking thing.

Attached: Discus51.png (512x512, 236.72K)

What’s that cringe profile picutre lmao.
Who’s even supposed to sell un/covered LINK calls in this market environment.

people hear the phrase "oracle problem" and gloss over it because they can't comprehend what it means even if you spoon feed them everything.
also, there was a huge effort from autismos on this site to convince redditors that link was a scam.

We need this
My downfall from ATH was so brutal that I can only wish for a literal movie esque comeback

>having a lower MC is bearish
kek, get a load of this guy

There's no fucking short interest on LINK. You kek baggies are embarassing.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO LINKMARINESSSS

whats your stack

umm you link army nazis are very dumb you know because uh my script here says there's no short interest on link so uh basically this means you don't even need to do this and it wouldn't even work, so PLEASE just don't do it, OK???? if you do try to short squeeze shorts that don't even exist (trust my word, don't verify on chain), then my employers would be very upset and this would basically be online harassment and we would have to send all link soldiers a legal cease and desist from our bulgarian law firms with ties to corrupt government and the gypsy mafia, as we are fully solvent and not even involved in any shorts gambling with our user funds at all, so thank you don't do it ok??

Attached: 1650382319752.png (818x663, 21.04K)