Pog

pog

Attached: Shuffle154.png (256x256, 30.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/f98908/ultimate_pokemon_viability_ranking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

šŸ’Ø

I love Trozei so much

meganium is back in pog form šŸ¤Ŗ

I remember seeing a graph saying that Meganium is apparently top-tier in Shuffle, which is were this comes from. How does that work? What makes Meganium good in that?

I'm pretty sure most mons are cosmetic aside from Megas and Dittos but it's been so long since I played so idk

I can guarantee you that the devs for Trozei and Shuffle went out of their way to make certain Pokemon OP while others are straight-up shit, just like all the other Pokemon games with some form of battling.

These are the best non mega PokĆ©mon in the Shuffle. I donā€™t play so I donā€™t understand any of this
reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/f98908/ultimate_pokemon_viability_ranking/

Attached: 7702BFC8-7534-44C9-A751-6740AF4AE5B6.png (640x587, 487.73K)

>Pog
Isn't that just soiface?

I think some mons have a special ability?
But man I just don't remember anything at all about the game
I need to play it with gem cheats again sometime

Unique and easy to farm ability that does giga damage, high maximum base power, and grass type is good because there are many water type stages, etc.

I see, Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s more surprising , that or Typhlosion apparently having ā€œHigh coverageā€ in this.

Iā€™m actually tempted to try Shuffle out just to see what the game is about. Though Iā€™m not sure how fucked Iā€™m in terms If getting PokĆ©mon, do you need to to have been playing from the beginning to get excess to most mons.

You can get most, if not all Pokemon in the game (So up to gen 7), but most of the good Pokemon are on a special rotation that takes 6 months to loop. Even then, you don't need these pokemon until lategame, so try it out to see if you like it.
I thought the game would be dead when I came back like a month ago, but I'm still seeing a lot of competition activity.

the game servers are still up and running? holy shit i played this like 4 years ago for 3 years straight and i thought they would have killed it by now

POGGERS

:happyn:

I want meganium to do that in my face šŸ˜³