Regional variants were a mistake and just another example of Gamefreak cutting corners

Regional variants were a mistake and just another example of Gamefreak cutting corners.
>Take ponyta
>change color in MS paint
>call it a new form
It never ends with this company

Attached: lazyness.png (956x501, 1.02M)

April 1st.
Good bait, DUMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I guarantee you're underaged
CAPTCHA: MADYA

The real problem is that regionals don’t help the originals. If anything it just makes the original more overshadowed.

Attached: 3E4DE07A-D40C-46E3-973E-55B0CAE095BC.jpg (2000x877, 287.4K)

I actually really liked the idea in alola but now that I know it’s something they’re gonna be doing from now on I like it significantly less, cause I know it’s effectively an excuse to give us less actually new mons. We will literally never get a gen that gives us a solid amount of new Pokémon ever again

Alolabortions will defend this

Isn't that just a shiny Ponyta?

Do you really want another Unova dex?

Absolutely, better than anything Sinnoh shat out. I'll take 150+ new mons every time.

Yes, it's easily better than the Kalos, Alola, and Galar dexes

Yes

>A dex that Game freak allows to stand on its own instead of being reduced to Kanto’s vassal
Yes

Yes that’s exactly what I want. 150+ NEW Pokémon, sounds amazing
>Inb4 b-but they’re just kanto dex clones
Same concept =/= same execution. This entire fucking series is just reusing concepts: the game. Literally all I ask is some originality and that’s exactly what we got. Dwebble, for example, is clearly similar to paras but they do something different with the concept so it actually has a completely design, typing, stat spread, movepool, ability and everything else that can possibly be different. I suppose you’d rather we literally just get the same mon with some tweaks instead tho?

Yes, that dex was extremely based.

Dude, if you do not see the difference, you're stupid 😀

Attached: Topicstarter_is_dumbass.png (2560x1280, 1.76M)

Yes.

Attached: 1641159721957.png (1600x1200, 911.31K)

Discordsisters, why do the replies to this comment don't fit our narrative?
Wasn't our daily spam working?

I wish the color in MS paint that they pick for most variants wasn't black or white too

kek rent free

Haha no. All of the designs except Meloetta and Lilligant are absolute shit.

those are the worst ones

>Except Meloetta and Lilligant
Pokefucker opinions don’t count

You are retarded