Almost below 1.1k viewers

>Almost below 1.1k viewers
>On a Friday
YOU HAD MY HEART, AT LEAST FOR THE MOST PART
'CAUSE EVERYBODY'S GOTTA DIE SOMETIME
WE FELL APART, LET'S MAKE A NEW START
'CAUSE EVERYBODY'S GOTTA DIE SOMETIME, YEAH, YEAH
BUT BABY, DON'T CRY

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-073909_Twitch.jpg (720x454, 114.4K)

Attached: Good vs Bad.jpg (717x410, 65.13K)

hey schizo stop making these threads and really get it into your head that no one gives a fuck about people streaming a game they can play for themselves.

Dead game.
Dead hopes.

Attached: 1647565642075.png (686x420, 43.74K)

They ruined it for me with the new Mass Mass Outbreaks. I spent 160 hours grinding to have a perfected pokedex, so i could flex on these literal babies that cry when they dont get a shiny every 10 minutes.
then when the implemented the new mass outbreak system it made it incredibly easier for the normies to just do what i was doing.
they literally ruined it for the try hards who were going for a hard accomplishment and makes the challenge almost not feel valid.

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273.32K)

Good. Just proving the adage "playing normally beats playing like an autistic cumstain" every time.

i just went back to pokemon card collecting. where the concept of rare shit actually means something.

Attached: 1614901677839.jpg (255x247, 17.08K)

Mainlinetrannysisters... We lost...

>rare
>mass-produced card game
>when the makers outright know scalpers are hoarding
And you're now proving the rule of thumb "all frogposters are fridge-temp. IQ 'tards". You/d want to have been collecting since the early days on the QT and keeping every rare you pulled as a child, but delude yourself into thinking you're gaming the market again.

Most people have jobs on Fridays actually but I guess you wouldn’t know that because you’re not talented enough for a job

>you are just like everyone else and have nothing rare
Just a 500 dollar raw prerelease limited edition charizard card, no biggie.

Attached: 20220401_062338.jpg (3024x2515, 1.14M)

>re-issue
Call me when you buy a box of G1 and pull a flawless proper 'Zard instead of your zoomie paper one there. You know, the ones worth proper money, not just the price of a decent Casio.

>dude im not impressed until i see the most expensive card in in pokemon
whatever troon.

Attached: 20220401_062902.jpg (3023x2207, 1.05M)

>"no, you don't see, I have a card worth less than your week's wages, so I win"
Whatever drone, keep thinking because the nice man on the internet told you cards were the way to go over coivd, you're gaming the system. The fact you're only at it now, while he's been doing it years means he's actually farming rubes like you to fleece in the future.

bruh i personally picked this up in 2016. . you know, standing in line, showing up early, buying a prerelease box, opening it and getting fucking lucky.
all you can do now is cope and seethe while your collection is probably aids, if you even have one.

>where the concept of rare shit actually means something
I hope you aren't implying shinies actually meant anything

Attached: 41USQ-YchWL.jpg (375x500, 23.3K)

Post your WOTC stuff

back to the original point i was trying to make, because all you wanna do is move the goal post in trying to get me to accomplish something harder than Legends Arceus, dealing with your autism, that is.
I stopped playing the game because they made it too easy, and went back to what i really enjoy, going after rare pokemon cards.

I just wanted to see old cards

i dont go after older cards, because im not dumb enough to overspend on damaged cards.

Attached: IMG-4993.jpg (3879x2343, 2.74M)