EVEN THE MOST GENEROUS BILLIONAIRE DOESN'T WANT TO BAIL OUT CELSIUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in* HODL MODE!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: RIP_Celsius.jpg (558x236, 27.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVlkFW43820
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/vo4cji/is_huobi_insolvent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's so fucking over

Attached: FWgrEXAVEAEvGRU.jpg (1170x652, 54.55K)

>implying it wasn't a bluff from the get go to get exit liquidity for their own position

Jesus mother fucking christ on a poopstained stick! 2bn hole :o Jesus what the actual fuck. No wonder the fucking jew tried to flee to Israel...

sbf is not the most generous billionaire, he is a jew rat that is sucking the money out of the whole ecosystem

All two billion dollar holes lead to Pissrael.

>the most generous billionaire
youtube.com/watch?v=pVlkFW43820
Watch and Learn.

Attached: WatchAndLearn56.jpg (400x400, 29.48K)

2 billion, what do you need 1 billion for

>falls for jewish tricks to turn public image around

you are either part of the campaign to turn his public image around or a literal retard

seriously think for a second, where do you think his 22 billion $$$ came from you fucking idiot? Go look at any project that was listed on his exchange or was announced on solana, SBF wants your money and nothing else

obvious part of the pr campaign. Somehow they wont give up to try to promote the most sleezy jew in the industry that has been rejected worse than Elon by the market makers

The video clearly states he is THE MOST GENEROUS!

Jesus man. Just read the video title. It's right there. SBF! MOST GENEROUS!

Just looking at the thumbnail for that video...you don't dangle money like that when giving it away if you're a good person.

Half a billion?What am I a schmuck to you what you mean 250 million

>purchase my entire Ponzi scheme simultaneously

jfc this guy is even more slimy than I could ever imagine

Is Huobi next? Is it insolvent?
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/vo4cji/is_huobi_insolvent/

How are Cucksius users coping with the news?

HELP HELP THIS MADMAN IS TRYING TO STEAL 10 BILLION FROM ME ITS ANUTHA SHOAH!

He literally looks like a giant fat elementary kid

stop trying to meme the jew as "the most generous billionaire"