etfdb.com/
finance.yahoo.com/

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Misc:
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Previous:

Attached: 1649205690685.gif (429x592, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWKOhWDuudp-R7uFujc0J4JzrKUkAT5x1&feature=share
twitter.com/sui5o
etfdb.com/etfdb-category/leveraged-equities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm getting BOILed alive.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

first for NIPPON BANZAI LONG YEN SHORT DOLLAR

Attached: FWYovK4VsAAL8pl.jpg (783x1200, 230.22K)

MMOCHADS UNITE!

OSRS is ruined because it was meant to be vote only on changes but that is now out the window. Also I was too deep in the game to bother picking it back up again with average skill levels into the 70 and a quest cape.

YOU JUST RUN THEM OVER

OIL? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What’s the schizo case PT on SIGA?

Starting to see these kind of listings pop up. Where's all the boomer faggot fucks saying there won't be a housing crash? HOUSING CRASH IS COMING SELL SELLL SELLLLLL

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-120754_Brave.jpg (1080x2200, 603.74K)

I buyed SPY

Attached: FARpr6KVQAEX2l0.jpg (2048x2019, 553.85K)

Rate my maximum schizo autismo retirement account
AVDV 5.667%
AVUV 12.833%
BCD 3.000%
CDC 1.500%
COWZ 1.500%
DBMF 6.000%
DGS 5.667%
DSTL 1.500%
IAUM 5.000%
IQLT 11.333%
IYK 1.500%
KMLM 6.000%
NTSX 8.333%
SPD 8.333%
TIPL 5.000%
TYA 2.500%
XLRE 1.500%
XLV 1.500%
XSOE 11.333%

What the fuck was that?

Attached: 1611339190405.png (808x805, 488.42K)

***WARNING - MOTHERSHIP REPORTING***

***CARGO SHIP 2331 HAS COMMAN-DEER-ED THE VESSEL***

***MINECRAFT SERVERS - ENGAGED***

***DISPENSING ORANGE TANG***

music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWKOhWDuudp-R7uFujc0J4JzrKUkAT5x1&feature=share

Attached: 20220626_202257.jpg (720x1240, 358.95K)

that shit was worse than a drug addiction for me in my early 20s
I still miss it though

I’m glad you posted that learning demonstration, that’s the position Mr. Margin likes you in when being serviced

T I M E
TI M
TI M
TIME
M
O
R
I
A
L

so since the fed repo rate has gone up big banks just use that to collect interest overnight as opposed to trying to get returns in the stock market?

Attached: rte.png (2316x790, 114.48K)

not as bad as the guy who said he put 75k into NRGU last week he's down like 15k already heh

>EVERYTHING RED EXCEPT FOR MONKEY-POX RELATED STOCKS
you have 1 month to sell

Attached: 1627782221707.jpg (593x563, 39.23K)

Same ;_;
How do we bring MMOs back though? Is there any way beside making it and buying a studio?

what do I look like, your female broker?
get this mutual fund shit outta here

digits confirm it

Attached: Edyk16fUEAIuFXG.jpg (600x1085, 60.42K)

At this point I don't know how you could be anything but bullish on SIGA. There was a massive dio because of WHO fuckery which was the perfect buying opportunity for anyone who didn't get in yet, fast forward 5 days and the WHO are already planning to meet again because they believe they made a mistake. It's really the people who are bearish on it that need to give an explanation.

inflation has officially peaked. Commence the rally to 5000

What late dated puts have you bear kings been buying?
I’m considering 350 about 1yr out but not sure. Could likely be even lower

Attached: DBF351EF-3C12-4392-800A-823213344D0B.jpg (242x209, 6.46K)

Is this your art? Honest question

Schizo case is like $300.
Hopium case is $150.
Realistically it should hit $30 though.

anybody with a brain can see in their own area the glut of for sale signs and lack of movement on sales, its just bagholders who FOMOd into the "BUY NOW OR NEVER OWN A HOME" who keep deluding theirselves

Yeah no shit, you need deep blackmail to imply deep corruption, get them in the cult brainwash them turn them into slaves, it happens here on Any Forums every single fucking day, reveal the old game while subtley prepping your slaves for the new game unbeknownst to them. You need consent, and consent is obtained easily when you pivot someone’s worldview to a point where they can’t imagine themselves doing anything else than what you want

That's you. You're that guy, aren't you?

Those are all ETFs

which explains this graph going up and why stock are going down?

Attached: repo.png (2334x1068, 248.13K)

>he doesn't know about the rally to 6000
See ya....

Attached: meltupguy.jpg (700x798, 94.92K)

>Shit and piss ends at 0% on the day
Rigged due to options

Attached: 1599134198114.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

january 2023 apple puts

no
twitter.com/sui5o

Attached: WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME.jpg (655x900, 65.97K)

i miss terry davis
seeing him laugh was such a warmth for the soul

no im all in volatility im expecting circuit breakers just like 2020

he was already holding half a mil worth i think

I HATE THE STOCK MARKET
I HATE THE STOCK MARKET
I HATE THE STOCK MARKET

Damn was really hoping it was you

Are we really going to just crab hard again

>big banks just use that to collect interest overnight
wouldn't you, too?
it's risk free money.
literally can't go tits up.
literally!

>I'm talking about this and how it's connected to the MOASS

Attached: 1653697463344.png (556x706, 559.46K)

I wish I was japanese

Attached: Ex2kUY5U8AE902Z.png (800x800, 1.36M)

i'm off to go get penis pills bro
watch my soxl for me

why january?

I think the true market crash shtf will be after midterms at the very earliest so i’m only considering at least that far out
january feels like we could still be on the decline at that point but i could be wrong

He has returned…..

Attached: 689B6293-AB31-4E8A-A41B-2A5B9523B4E4.png (1187x896, 201.02K)

RETURN THE SLAB

Attached: 1635360204790.jpg (2160x1498, 618.68K)

You can't the genre is dead because nobody wants it to actually be multiplayer anymore, they don't want to deal with having to actually talk to people in favor for instant but hollow gratification.

I blame zoomers

sold my puts at the bottom, faggot
also, fuck you

Also, I did not know that they publish that statistic.
Ty for bringing it to my attention.

they dont want to play with a sea of pajeets and chinks
FTFY
Similar problems with this board

Are there any better inverse crypto ETFs than BITI?

MRNA

kek baggies

They wanted to be in cash anyway, there’s no liquidity in short term bonds so the fed backs it because god forbid the curve actually reflects reality. That’s the big difference, these funds would have found this yield either way, the fed is just giving them a bottom line yield to support their gains

that's the only inverse ETF

basically
the chinks are occasionally bearable but the pajeets never are

Who of you sold to cause this massive pump?

Anybody have the pic of the last pajeet left on the stocktwits board of some shit that dropped like 90%? I need a laugh

Well looks like it's going to crab at least until earnings start coming out EoJuly. Can't imagine any other catalysts until then.

I don’t know what to buy.
The market scares me. One second it’s down nearly 3% the next moment it spikes up and erases its losses.

How the fuck can oil go any lower? We are going to rebound soon, right? Fuck.

Attached: noz2.jpg (256x256, 14.15K)

I blame souls-like games for ruining vidya.

SPYbros wtfwt?!

better just sit on the sidelines until everything looks rosy and perfect

Odds I put money into KO tomorrow, evens jepi, digits and I try to time the soxl bottom and get fucked

Attached: 1656399934758.png (759x477, 483.92K)

this market is fake and gay.

nothing has changed since the start of the year except for russia invading. everyone knew that the fed had to raise rates and was probably going to cause a recession.

the market seems to keep learning and forgetting that.

I think it's likely that the fed fucks this up. mortgage rates are at 6% from 2.5% and oil will likely stay around 110+ because of supply. which means that energy and housing are now more expensive. everyone uses energy and housing. so that turns inflation broad.

so people are going to want another round of wage increases. and thats going to take another 6 months. so the fed is going to keep raising rates even while that leg up filters through. were looking at maybe a year and a half or rate increases with high inflation.

this might suck

Today's bottom is in. At least until tomorrow's daily 1m barrel dump.

I don't think that's true. When wakfu became f2p on the flip servers in what, 2012 I think, while the game was nowhere near as good as it was when it was still in open beta, it was still a proper MMO (they only wowified it to death about 3 years later, by providing guilds with microcosms able to contain the entire ecosystem of the world, thus giving no more meaning to player interactions regarding monster spawn rates, player governance laws regarding environment, etc, putting up variable difficulty dungeons so that they could be completed solo, making it so you could do every profession solo instead of only being able to choose 2, etc) with multiplayer puzzles, multiplayer world bosses and dungeons, grinding at the door of a dungeon while waiting for people to show up and seeing if we can party up to do the dungeon, etc.
During that time, not only was the f2p server very popular, but people were interacting exactly the way they used to: playing around with emotes, exploring the world together, organizing meme events, etc.
In conclusion, the problem is the game format funneling people into solo-only gameplay that makes people play solo-only, not the other way around, even despite zoomers and their nonexistent attention span.

Just 100% SIGA then check back next year. That's my plan.

Pajeets speak (a form of) english and ruin everything. Just look at Quora, Stack Overflow, Github, etc etc etc. Just grinding out points and adding absolutely abhorrent comments.

>he sold the dip

Attached: 1655419865748.jpg (1920x1080, 182.08K)

Lame. It's only -1x too

That's only a problem with free to play games

Thank GOD. I fucking hate multiplayer shitters. Like I can't play driving games without ramming griefing assholes.

>wouldn't you, too?
Yeah that's my point, just wanted to be sure I understood how it worked. Well I'm glad the banks have a safe way to invest while I have to gamble in shitcoins and munkeypox stocks.

I have never seen chinks or pajeets in videogames. BRs and RUs, though.
But even then they aren't able to communicate, so people don't really interact with them. Actually that's one major reason why autoparty features are insanely stupid: if you DON'T have them you're forced to communicate, which makes for a good capabilities check before entering a party and eventually doing harder contents.

I mean..........I sold my puts in the dip

why would it dump more tmw? i need a rebound, man.

Just took my shirt off bobo, nervous?

Attached: 1655478272990.jpg (1000x1000, 439.17K)

Is now a good time to buy SOXS or will the cat bounce even more?

I don’t need to it look rosey and perfect, I just need it to not be so damn schizo and have multiple percentage point swings in a single day.

SIGA CHADS WE PUMPIN
>GAY SEX

Bros???

Attached: 1651024307190.png (722x728, 473.6K)

WHAT IS HAPPENING BOBOS? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TIME. WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND SCOOP? THE SECOND SCOOP!

OOOOOOOOOO

>DRV dumping hard
is the housing market saved??

Attached: a5459d2e335c6014b59423a8eb963666efa2aeadb2ee2da207346b0f92610444.png (350x261, 72.53K)

We're likely pumping more.

>350lbs
>running 3-5 miles a day

You just busted up your knees, congrats. In any case you need a caloric deficit to lose weight, that's just how it works.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS?

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32.34K)

holy based

Attached: __original_drawn_by_12_graka__sample-c22100f718202653578613627566a6ce.jpg (850x853, 127.67K)

i tried looking into what drv is even based on and gave up

There are almost 500m barrels in the SPR. The max sell rate is 1m and the current mandate is to sell at that rate through October.

It does not mean oil won't go up, but it sure as hell has got an uphill battle. Spot-wise, anyway.

For companies it means less demand destruction and potential megabux from expensive refilling.

>so since the fed repo rate has gone up big banks just use that to collect interest overnight as opposed to trying to get returns in the stock market?
checked. and yes because it was just going to sit in cash anyway. if you've got 300m$ in cash sitting around, you might as well get a small yield on it versus nothing at all

Consumer staples leveraged ETF?

Attached: 1645404312958.png (643x772, 386.49K)

you can buy options on it

QQQ bouncing off 200 weekly. Put on a new pair o panties and strap in.

I did the same. I think it has something to do with housing/rental shit but I can’t be too sure.

Google search engine? etfdb.com/etfdb-category/leveraged-equities/

BUY BUY BUY
DON'T MISS THE MELTUP