Post Your Least Favorite Pokémon of Each Type

Rate 'n Roast
cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

Attached: poop.jpg (1200x675, 386.91K)

Attached: fd69c0e33be6834f160b187f02cc6845.jpg (1366x768, 334.46K)

>Diggersby
I understand everything else, but why the fluffy bunny?

Attached: Worst.jpg (1366x768, 327.95K)

Attached: c34cc011bbe26eecb8c03901cdc2372d.jpg (1366x768, 324.84K)

seems okay, I like most of them well enough but I understand your decisions.
imagine having this much of a shit taste.
I agree with most of these but Drapion and Dusknoir are my favorites so I'm biased.
yep. I like Aromatisse and the Burmy evos, but the rest is meh or okay at best.

Attached: imagen_2022-04-01_120218.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Attached: least.jpg (1366x768, 334.05K)

>archeops
>durant
>hydreigon
how dare you

>he doesn't like Swalot
>he doesn't like Dragalgae
>he doesn't like Jellicent

>grimmsnarl
>dusclops
>paras
holy shit taste

>not liking Regigigas, Eternatus or Zygarde
>not liking Paras, Alomomola or Zygarde

just that and the dog form of zygarde, user, i hate them so much

fair enough, I kinda like the chunky form, but I agree the dog form is ass.

complete form just doesn't look like a pokemon anymore lol it looks like a mech suit or some shit

Attached: 20220401_123433.jpg (1366x761, 372.07K)

>lunala

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Any Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the mods (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Any Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking pokemon board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

I think it's based for precisely that reason, but yeah, I suppose it looks a little silly, too.
>Cobalion, Primarina, pom Oricorio
damn, user, that's some bad taste.

Regigigas looks like a x-mas tree, also normal type, ugh. It's the most un-carismatic of the Regis, even knowing Registeel and Regidraco exist.

What i dislike about Eternatus is not the design, but how irrelevant and anecdotal its role in the games is. (But well, this applies aswell to the 95% of legendary pokemon).

I don't like Zygarde because fame is only because the ASSnime fanfic.
But generally i'm not fan or just don't care about legendary pokemon.

Where did Aurorus touch you OP?

>also not liking Registeel

yeah, Eternatus was a letdown. with SwSh being on the special side in general, I felt it was enjoyable enough. if you're not that fond of legendaries to begin with, I understand your sentiments, though.

Sorry that I hate shitmon :(

I learned I really don't like Ultra Beasts or G-Max forms.

Attached: LEASTfavorites.jpg (1366x768, 323.19K)