/luncg/ - LUNC General

fuck you it was page 9

Alright lads, let's try and keep all the LUNC moonposting to one thread.
Both LUNC and USTC are pumping, so there's definitely something going on.

Feel free to discuss hopium, lambo colors, and when you predict LUNC will hit $1.
What's your current stack? And when are you planning to sell?

The latest news about the coin itself:
>Terra Rebels is a group of community devs currently working on implementing the 1.2% burn tax
>the Binance wallet is holding over 2.5 trillion LUNC, and is still accumulating (no, these aren't users' coins)
>Do Kwon is being hounded by the authorities, and is currently evading South Korean prosecutors by staying in Singapore

Also, here's an interesting read about what CZ and Binance could be up to:
twitter.com/darklunc/status/1537606700865310722?s=20&t=oNQbVGm7znLlZ-n79FXWsA (embed) (embed)

previous: (Cross-thread)

Attached: FB_IMG_1602348697581.jpg (388x517, 25.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/binance-ceo-speaks-terra-rebrand-214437614.html
youtube.com/shorts/0tl8vrL0yXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need more pumps. My brain needs more dopamine hits!

anyone got that yt link about the binance wallet ?

good job user

Attached: del.png (799x160, 74.47K)

This is the greatest event of our lives.

Make it stack size?

This! please user, I can't take it anymore. I'm at the end of the line, I need to get ouf ot the wagie cagie... please tell me.

finance.yahoo.com/news/binance-ceo-speaks-terra-rebrand-214437614.html

Attached: 309476933455.jpg (760x323, 108.22K)

1m desu

Attached: Asahi Mizuno desu.jpg (683x1024, 65.48K)

Are we back to accumulating?

Attached: 2D93942B-E3C5-4463-9E46-DA2C1D06F7F5.jpg (250x200, 6.78K)

bros give me degen ways without kyc to take quick profits on ustc, i fucked up on luna but still have ust on terrrawallet. kraken?

He says that and then buys 3 trillion coins and thanks all the plebs for cheap coins. Reverse uno'd the market.

i deleted it myself because i forgot to put a subject for people to search

1 month old statement, 14 days after the rug. Irrelevant now - LUNC has taken on a life of its own, and nobody cares about the new 2una scam coin.

Just buy more 1 million LUNC.
WGMI

Bitcoin cash is that you?

Ustc down today
Why bros, why

BTC sharted and dropped below 20k.

$1 LUNC by EOY.
If I'm wrong, then may I be hornswoggled and dipped in turds.

Attached: Greta_HODL.png (600x800, 582.46K)

can someone help me out on how to transfer the LUNC i have on metamask to Binance?
First of all, which network should i use?
I tried using Terra Classic but metamask says the shit in the lower half of the pic
I then tried using the ETH ERC20 network and sending a small amount of LUNC to the address but it was never received in my binance account

Attached: Capture.png (1544x1288, 145.45K)

OP from last thread here, thx for baking the bread user, I was sleeping.

I hope LUNC dumps a bit, I want to slurp up at least another 5 mil. It's gonna pump hard in ~3 weeks when the burn tax gets implemented on the main net. I think that's the point of no return, you'll still be able to accumulate but not at these super cheap prices. Makes me sad in a way - the end of an age. Sure it lasted only like 5 weeks, but that's practically an eternity for crypto.

>Are we back to accumulating?
Yup. Stack up, the real ride starts in ~3 weeks.

I think Kraken makes you KYC. KuCoin doesn't, but I dunno if they trade USTC.

Stfu Greta and go back to deepthroating a muffler, you skanky little bitch!
LUNC $5 EOY once CZ burns his 6 trilly stack and plebbit FOMOs in for us to unload our bags on them.

>We are so early luncsisters, the timeline shifted and nobody but us can see the degen play, we're the chosen ones. I'm all in and pink will be the color of my lambo. Normie FOMO to 1$ EOY !!!
youtube.com/shorts/0tl8vrL0yXA

Attached: 837501827455.jpg (662x1183, 97.57K)

>It's gonna pump hard in ~3 weeks when the burn tax gets implemented on the main net
Mmmm... wasn't the implementation on August 22?? I'm confused

Accumulate now.
LUNC will make millionaires by August 22.
WAGMI. Simple as.

Attached: SON OF LUNChad.jpg (561x513, 73.37K)

The LUNC you have in your metamask is WLUNA. Binance does not support WLUNA and does not have a market for it. The only exchange that did trade WLUNA was coinbase and not it has been delisted. You have two options as of now: You can sell it for ETH on uniswap or bridge it to LUNC using the terra bridge. An user on here said earlier that the WLUNC to LUNC bridge is still functioning but the fees are rather high. Depends on how much you have I guess. If I were you, I'd sell the WLUNA on Uniswap, transfer the ETH to binance, and buy LUNC there.

Checked.

Thanks user, very appreciated

Coinbase used to trade WLUNA but they've stopped since the crash and fork.

Shitposting aside, everything depends on what happens with the 6 trillion stack that Binance/CZ holds. If they burn, we moon instantly. If they stake and delegate, we moon, but much, much slower (could take 6-12 months). Only scenario where nothing happens is if the 6T stack just stays there, doing nothing. But then why would CZ have wasted $400 mil. on buying not just that, but also over 10% of USTC supply? Normies are already discussing a possible LUNC recovery, it's all over YouTube, all it takes is a bit of hype and LUNC will rebound hard.

>Mmmm... wasn't the implementation on August 22?? I'm confused
I think that's for staking IIRC. The 1.2% burn tax is currently on the test net, and should go live in ~3 weeks. Then everyone will start pestering cexes to implement it as well.

>Stfu Greta and go back to deepthroating a muffler, you skanky little bitch!
Not with that attitude, mister.

Attached: Greta__Finger.png (500x708, 324.64K)

thanks fren, i could kyc its not really an issue, just trying to do it quick. looks like i missed the boat with the btc dump anyhow. ill sign up for kraken probably

are you sure it's WLUNA?
Uniswap says it's the wrong network, and in fact i have nothing on my metamask ethereum main net, it's all on Smart Chain, that Uniswap doesn't work with.

Attached: Capture.png (1350x718, 24.84K)

you think 1 cent is possible?