Does anyone know what episode this scene is from?

Does anyone know what episode this scene is from?

Attached: dawn and ash.jpg (1008x480, 68.29K)

The one where Kenny stands in a corner while Dawn runs off with Ash again.

No wait, that's every Kenny episode.

user, I don't have time to help you so here's a list of every Kenny episode. This scene looks like it's from when the show changed to 16:9 aspect ratio, basically after episode 120 but I could be wrong.

Attached: Screenshot.png (589x97, 26.71K)

lmao
Thanks user, this helps a lot.

DP episode 60: Journey to the Unown

Attached: Kenny the Cuck.jpg (2690x2762, 1.7M)

It's the one where they go Solaceon Ruins. Kenny is outed as a coward, and Ash has to hold his hand. At the end he asks Ash not to tell Dawn that he got scared.

It's no wonder he challenged Ash at the end of the show. The poor simp.

Attached: Kenny.jpg (640x480, 59.63K)

Kenny don't deserve to lick the cum in the floor leaking from Dawn's pussy after Ash breed her

lmao

Dawnfags desperately trying to self-insert as Ash when in reality they're all the same cucks as Kenny

Do faggots on here have a cuck fetish, why does these types of threads keep getting made?

Life is full of Ash's and Kenny's.
I'm an Ash.
And you're a Kenny.
Simple as.

Attached: 00001.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Alain > Ash > Kenny

>Ash ever a Chad
This is the mind of a self-inserter Fucking Kek

is Ash/Dawn a good ship?

Attached: 87129700_p0.jpg (3035x1793, 1.51M)

Ash and the ashime are the worst things about pokemon.

This, faggot has traveled entire regions with countless girls and has never made a move on any of them, even the one who would have sucked his dick on the spot, what a fucking faggot.

>even the one who would have sucked his dick on the spot
L-L-Lillie?

Sorry, I don't speak 'Kenny'.

No ship involving Ash is good.

Exactly Ashmie fags are braindead

So braindead in fact that when PLA came out they were constantly trying to force their "pokemopolis" ashime crap to ignore PLA's pokeball lore despite being based on stuff older than the ashime.

They can't handle the fact that the ashime is irrelevant now. Only they contribute to Any Forums these days is obnoxious shipper wars and gay posting.

The anime will continue while all of your forgettable series will remain forgotten. And Ash will still be discussed as well. You'll have to live with that, forever.