Why does no one like them?

Why does no one like them?

Attached: 125413523412432.jpg (1080x1320, 277.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArVirusWorld/status/1499918252037722112?s=20&t=Ukb5hP2vQk8iy-EA6YGqbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should focus on solving why no one likes you, OP

What was the thought process when Gamefreak approved the female's design to where she looks like her hair is stitched to her head. Its the most egregious thing ive ever seen on an MC.

I like the oversized preschoolers
twitter.com/ArVirusWorld/status/1499918252037722112?s=20&t=Ukb5hP2vQk8iy-EA6YGqbw

Because they don't look fuckable to the pedos

What? If anything, they're the most fuckable since they actually look 10.

Die

Because they'll be finally blank customizable charactes made specifically just for customization sake, Instead of ''muh canon protagonists'' fanfic crap that has been weighing down the games since gen 1.

Retard

Post the screenshot of what they actually look like ingame instead of idealized fanart and you'll have your answer.

I actually like the girl but the moment I can remove her hat I will.

Not even half as retarted than give the playabe male/female trainer some '''canon''' names, when they're always just supossed to have your name or call them whatever you want.

Stupid ass attire with no real difference between the male or female player so in turn they both just seem bland as all fuck.
Also it's a style shift that's a downgrade from the previous. Probably the first style downgrade.

Because they look like something americans shat out.

>worse than gen 7 and gen 5
they gave you two girls to choose from at least

I like them. Besides, 99% of players don't even use the default outfit so the complaining over their school uniforms is kind of pointless.

Obsessed. You might need therapy if America is stuck in your head this much.

Too similar, almost twins.
Too simple designed. They don't have anything "special"
They look like "Youngster NPC".
They look too young. And no this is not "buuuut they look now like teeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" like some idiots say.

Not every pokémon main character is ten years old. That's just anime nonsense not canon.

Without going any further, Elio & Selene have 11 years in SM.

In some interviews BW main characters were stablished as 14/16 years old.

And, design wise Serena & Calem (the designs matter no matter what you wanna argue) seem to be in the same range, even from 16 and above.

Meanwhile... these characters look like 8/9 or so.

More the boy, the girl if you get used looks more normal. Just changing her clothes.

They look like western cartoon characters. I guess because Pokemon is becoming more and more of an international thing than Japanese.

You can remember Red's cap and jacket.

Brendan's "hair" hat (it's something japanese but don't remember)

BW male characters hair with SSJ and SSJ3, and of course Hilda & our queen Rosa.

Even SM with the different hats and haircuts. Also, their artworks show them more lively and appealing not so bland and boring.

Character design of the last decade:

Attached: TrainerSV.png (3128x1207, 2.25M)

I do
They're cute twins built for incest

No distinction other than one being a male and the other a female. Previous designs for both have always been different.

🤮