How is it possible to get such a flexibility without spending hundreds of $ for some pervert fitness guru and shitloads...

How is it possible to get such a flexibility without spending hundreds of $ for some pervert fitness guru and shitloads of supplements?
I'm running 2 times a day for 30-40min each, got a super healthy nutrition (vegan) and I'm not smoking/drinking

Fuck you I posted on Any Forums bc you guys know more about finances and less toxic than the Any Forums retards

Attached: 12879827342.jpg (320x180, 13.01K)

>female user
Post titties/ass or vaga as proof

Oh wow a real female on Any Forums? NO FUCKING WAY, IS TODAY MY BIRTHDAY?

>super healthy nutrition
>vegan
lol
lmao

>running two times a day
I just don't get it, why?? Are you that sport addicted?

>vegan
>super healthy
oh boy

by working with your body daily and clearing mental clutter
flexibility is mental, your range of motion is mental, a body under anesthesia is flawlessly flexible which proves it.
clearly mental clutter and work on yourself. aka yoga

>super healthy nutrition (vegan)

Attached: 1625845359186.jpg (828x480, 105.94K)

Yes, obviously, like my thread proofs right? Stepn is also a kind of motivation

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 9816338095b79f2771d63d0d0fdf69a2.png (242x259, 6.87K)

Decent bait, but you need to be a lot more subtle about it next time.

Fuck off I got a boyfriend

flexibility is only necessary if its for your job and if thats the case then why would you not invest. There's no other benefit for you being able to do the splits.

This is way more lovely than I would have expected. Thank you user, but there is a reason why I would like to get in this kind of shape. I feel comfortable in my skin but still got physically goals I would like to reach

I'll help you get there, just need to sit on the floor and do splits, and as your spotter, I'll grab your hips and push you forwards with my pelvis to really loosen up the muscle/tendons in your adductors.

It's not gonna happen overnight, the muscles/tendons need time to elongate and adjust, but we'll get it done. I only work naked by the way.

You dumbass got no clue. If you do a lot of yoga you are going to stay longer flexible due ageing

just commit 1hr of every day flexing

>How is it possible to get such a flexibility without spending hundreds of $ for some pervert fitness guru and shitloads of supplements
Be groomed as a child to become a gymnast and work up from there.
>super healthy diet
>vegan
Does not compute. Now go away, you had enough male wisdom for the day.
>waaahh toxicity
Where do you think you are?

>grab hips
>push
>working naked

I really hope you get raided, I'm 17 you fucking pervert

literally stretch every day for 30 mins and watch yoga classes tutorials on youtube. also vegan is not healthy, its just a moral high ground diet. u’ll feel a lot better physically and mentally on keto.

source: i can do splits and put my legs behind my head easily and all i do is stretch everyday

Ah I see it's all about motivation

Are you asking for this advice because he won't put a baby in you?

Attached: 1629044992594.jpg (2500x1249, 987.76K)

Stretch and do yoga retard

Why do Indians and 3rd world Asian country shitters like to pretend to be a woman and make it so obvious that they are not?

Go back in time and become a ballet dancer at age 4.

>without spending hundreds of $ for some pervert fitness guru
Just do pilates lmao. It's a hard-nosed discipline that doesn't attract weird perverts and "spiritual" types like yoga does. Your instructors will all be women who don't fuck around.

flexibility is useful in anything physical be it sports, fighting, liftng etc. i do bjj and i own a lot of people just cuz of it. btw bjj is great u can wrestle thunder thigh girls and choke them out in a socially acceptable manner.

actually flexibilty not that good for lifting, when i do rear delt press people are freaked out cause of my range of motion.

I'm just trying to help you sweetie, it's not weird for a 45 year old to work naked with teenage girls, I do it all the time

Do yoga my guy. Look up specific poses for the areas of your body you'd like to be more limber in. I have very tight hips and have been hitting frog pose and king pigeon everyday for 5 minutes each for the past 6 months and it's helped immensely

>How is it possible to get such flexibility??
Do yoga every day and stretch every day?
Supplements will not affect your flexibility, just keep stretching with goals every time you stretch.
Have a routine of each stretch you are going to do. Document your stretch, how far did you get? Go ahead, use a marker on your skin or use an object as a target. Then next time, go past that point and record it. Do this again and again everyday, and you will have trained to be more flexible. If you find yourself plateauing, stretch in the shower or in a sauna.