Post your own gym order and others will rate it

Post your own gym order and others will rate it

Mine:
Ice>Poison>Normal>Ghost>Dark>Ground>Fairy>Steel

Attached: sinnoh gym challengers.jpg (1753x1916, 1.43M)

FuckGrassTypes/10

Mine:
Fire>Ground>Water>Electric>Poison>Fairy>Dark>Psychic

Fighting>Normal>Ice>Dark>Water>Fire>Grass>Ghost
>Fighting
I don't like most first gyms and think the best first gyms were both of unovas just for being good introductions.
I think fighting would be good because you're basically guaranteed to have a normal type that early. It teaches you what your normal type that you may have for the whole game is weak to and it wouldn't be a cakewalk.
You'd also get to use your starter instead of it just being a "results may vary" thing like with gen 1-4, 6 and 8. I'm surprised they haven't done this yet.
>Normal
Normal. It's just a normal gym so it's fine to put anywhere really but usually the first 2 gyms are still in the learning/team building phase so I'd make the second gym the only thing I can guarantee the player will know what is super effective against (given the first gym being fighting)
>Ice, Dark
Never had an early ice gym and only had 1 dark gym so I think this is good to spice things up
>Water
I figure around this point would be where you get surf so water would fit the area
>Fire, Grass
Would go along well after water, and I feel like gyms 5-7 is where every pokemon game gets a little monotonous with the whole go to city beat next gym thing, so making them feel like a string of gyms might work
>Ghost
this is where my gym leader OC goes It also wouldn't feel too random given we have a normal and a fighting gym if that makes sense.
I've thought about this before in regards to the fangame I'll never get around to making

Gyms: Grass/Fire/Water > Fairy > Ground > Electric > Dark > Steel > Poison > Ghost

E4: Psychic, Dragon, Ice, Fighting

The first gym will be against whatever is stronger against the starter you picked, and no free elemental monkey this time. E4 to be done in any order.

Forgot the mention the order of fire and grass is because theoretically you'd have a pokemon to add to your team of the type gym before it, and I've also imagined a feature in my fangame where you'd get a gift pokemon from every gym leader.
Also completely missed the whole rate others part
5/8 I'm too autistic about early gyms
8/8 sounds nice and balanced

Normal > Rock > Bug > Electric > Ice > Psychic > Fighting > Dark

Fairy
Dragon
Steel
Ghost
For elite 4

Ice-Normal-Poison-[Bug-Fire-Fighting]-[Water-Rock]
gyms in brackets can be done in any order

First gym is ghost type
Forces players to use elemental moves
Dragon second
The ace uses dragon rage. Acts as a filter to the more open section
Ice/ground/poison/fairy/psychic(any order)
Final is steel
Elite four is
Grass
Fire
Water

Shit meant to put electric on the end of elite four

is dragon as first gym too mean?

No
Assuming it's balanced correctly it'd actually be based and a good challenge. Forces people not to rely on their starter and just clicking the colored attacking move, and it rewards actually catching another pokemon

thanks, i appreciate it

Dragon
Electric
Fire
Fairy
Grass
Steel
Poison
Normal

normal type gym as a final gym would be cool because you could show how versatile they can be

Poison
Fire
Grass
Water
Electric
Ghost
Steel
Fairy

Dark
Psychic
Dragon
Ground
Never been big on Ice Gyms, they always seem to fall flat sadly.
Dark Gym will always be a meme, fuck SWSH for adding one.
Rock being that later would be interesting with its moves.
Solid and based, though I imagine Dragon would be very broken with Dragon Rage as a second gym and hp values.
Same problem with Dragon here, you'd almost certainly be getting one shot.

clearly you've never head of twister/just using normal type moves

No I have clearly, but I wasn't really thinking of those when I think of Dragon. I think of Normal when I think of those moves.

>all of these ideas of what the Sinnoh remakes would've been like over the years
>it ended up just being a copy paste

Sent from my iPhone 6

most first gyms end up using tackle/40 base power moves, i think dragon might be a bit more fresh since the first gym usually isn't that exciting but dragons are cool

Oh I agree, a Dragon first gym would be cool, but I imagine they'd probably have to introduce a dragon you can meet early on that has weaker base dragon type moves at least. Which would be interesting for sure.

you could also have a weaker ice type, would make the move powder snow have a little more use

That'd be true and make ice types not a worthless joke only met late game.