What is your alls opinions on pokemon with accessories? And if you like them, what accessories would your pokemon have?

What is your alls opinions on pokemon with accessories? And if you like them, what accessories would your pokemon have?

Attached: gengarFPL53LaXwAMS8Yn.png (640x480, 249.13K)

Gay

They should have hats and nothing else

How d'you stick an earring into a sentient ball of gas?

I think they're fine if they make sense.

i just like to imagine pokemon wearing their held items

like?

Gross

A diglett not always having its hat on when it goes underground (assuming it doesn't go right back to the spot where its hat once was), or as pointed out, some Pokemon, mostly ghost types don't really work with accessories.

Imagine putting earring on your dog.

It's fucking retarded and would take away from the rest of the game, so of course GameFreak will do it

It would probably be similar to the way people put sweaters and stuff on their dogs and cats irl. There's currently no real way of knowing whether the animal is comfortable with it or not, unless they're furiously gnawing at it. Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of it irl, so I probably wouldn't like accessories on my Pokemon either.

is this from an actual episode of the show or is it edited? I keep seeing it lately

They should let you accessorise pokemon in-game and not just do so with lame contest stickers. Really give you the chance to make your team feel unique.

I would dress up my daughterwife Kirlia just because.

Attached: 384360f13288186b8c0af80381328b42.jpg (450x600, 27K)

Wasn’t there a game or something with a Kirlia who liked to pick out its own clothes?

>Accessories (Treecko's twig, PMD scarf, goggles, collar, in-game items, etc.)
Ok.

>Attempting to humanize animals by "dressing" them
No

Attached: treeckotree.jpg (377x378, 16K)

There’s nothing wrong with humanizing Pokemon by dressing them.

Attached: cinderace_likes_pink.jpg (524x1042, 52.27K)

YOU SEE?
CINDERACE'S HIPS FUR ARE NOT PANTS!!

Just show him where it goes and he can form his mass around it.

Since they can probably make pokemon look unique I think they sound cool, plus just look how popular cosplay pikachu was.

I would like that and think it would be fun but the only thing I can really think of is giving my Gengar a hat and cane so he looks like Poirot.

ayo he got da drip doe