What did the ashnime mean by this?

what did the ashnime mean by this?

Attached: C-mojwwUAAAYYfj.jpg (529x498, 36.51K)

>sweat and a furrowed brow
Absolutely nothing

trans rights!

In Japan, males dressing up as females is considered comical. A joke. A gag.
In the west..

LOL

Attached: 1522922745798.jpg (1920x1080, 772.12K)

They made a joke. So the people whose entire existence is a joke saw this as a form of validation.

Deuteronomy 22:5

Red wouldn't of let himself be emasculated like this...

Red doesn't have any friends.

>who is Blue
But you're partially true in that he's a brooding autist
It's make for a good anime, something like Cautious Hero

>Trappachu.

Pokemon is a globohomo kike propaganda aiming to turn children into mindless autistic furries to be vulnerable to society and marketing changes so Jews can make money out of them and control them easily. This is how Jews infiltrated every Japanese and American home to spread their control

nigga chill it's a goddamn cartoon about a mouse that says its own name

Why are you here?

Attached: Evil.jpg (800x450, 55.08K)

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

go back to Any Forums nerd

Attached: Screenshot_2014-06-22-02-02-34.png (1280x800, 756.6K)

ywnbafp

That's /m/, you ignorant pokepedo

Japan always had "diverse" characters, just that the west discovered that these last decades so now everybody is like WOW REPRESENTATION GREAT!

When it's like... Man, I don't care about your personal problems, just I've wrote a story, why I can't use a sexually dubious character for the comedy?

People like that who ruined the concept of characters like Najimi Osana, which's punchline is that nobody knows if is a boy or a girl. But no they politicized that character for their "oh i can change my gender everytime i want. Pronouns They/Them..." and all that.

And then people say how Japan is soooo old school.
So much that they have specific genres of manga for homosexual boys and girls, and those are reeeeeeally popular.

remember the episode from johto where there was a wind with sun stone and leaf stone and it would hit glooms and make them evolve and you'd have the bellosoms fight the vileplumes and wage wars, and then there were the tranny bellosoms and tranny vileplumes who wanted to transition into the opposite species and Misty was like "God evolved you into a bellosom for a reason" and it taught kids that transgenderism is wrong, God made you the way you are for a reason. Live life. Very wholesome message for just a johto episode.

This is a fucking joke or what?
Schizo.

related comic

Attached: 90323973_p1.jpg (1334x3000, 739.21K)

Yikes
This isn't a good look for Vulpix

>>who is Blue
His boyfriend.

Hehe.
The real purpose of that.

Big brain Pikachu.