Objective list, should be stickied

Objective list, should be stickied.

Attached: my-image.png (950x653, 640.46K)

Who are you people?

Put down ruby and sapphire one tier

They're not different enough from emerald to warrant two spaces down. Theres no reason to play them over emerald but if emerald never came out Hoenn would still be one of their best regions with one of the best dexs of new mons.

>>>/discord/

Why are gen 5 shills such schizos?

I think the world design and dungeon design is quality, but they were absolutely anti-consumer games. No pokemon transfers, and more eregriously, keeping Ditto locked in spin-offs / sequels basically ruining a fundamental aspect of the games. A step back from GS makes it the XY of its generation that's only seen positively due to what came after it (unfortunately, XY never got the chance with Z)

Arceus is an objectively underwhelming open world game, it seems better than it is because of how desperately this franchise needs a breath of fresh air

You're not real

They literally just want (you)s but this board can’t stop giving it to them

GSC are the 2nd worst games in the whole franchise, why are they at the top?

For 99% of people the game = exploring the region, catching a team you like, beating the elite four, and catching the legendaries. The region, music, routes, new Pokémon, etc are what matters. They've been "anti consumer" since they made a red and blue version. What matters is entertainment value and gen 3 are all at least great games in that regard whether or not you could easily breed your perfect competitive team or transfer your pikachu from kanto.

Still better than elden ring.

GSC are the best games in the whole franchise, so makes since that they are at the top, but why are GS above Crystal?

Suicune story shit is gay and ruins the mystery. Forcing you to catch/battle Suicune in Tin Tower is also gay. No signature moves for Ho-Oh and Lugia and catching one before the E4 and the other after was kino but not in crystal. Crystal has nice sprites but at the end of the day Gold/Silver is the definitive Gen 2 experience.

Good thread OP

Why is there a 6 tier gap between legpiss and rby? Theyre the same fucking game you retards

Attached: 1639326924898.gif (512x384, 1009.45K)

nice gif user

if he were from Discord he wouldn’t have GS at the top, dumbass

THis thread is proof that Johtrannies are raiding and destroying Any Forums with their shitposting. Reminder if you find a Johto fans that person is mentally ill

I couldn't stand White 2 when I played it. White at least had balls. Like, they limit you to Unova Pokemon only, it's an entirely new part of the planet like, that was part of the appeal. What White did didn't always work, but it was all bold and hadn't really been tried at that point
I'm not saying Black and White are flawless, but they had their appeal, and it's unfortunate to see whatever unique spark they had stomped on before it could fully catch fire

in RBY you can actually fucking battle wild Pokémon
and you don’t have to catch 50 different species to be able to battle Koga