ITT: Buff moves you never use

>Miracle Eye
Not only allows Dark types to be hit by Psychic moves, but Psychic moves become super effective on them, and the power of Dark-type moves is reduced by 50%

Attached: 1634099268531.png (489x286, 165.38K)

that's kinda racist imma stop you right there

It now lasts until the target switches or faints. Causes attacks to go through Protect and hit Fly/Dig

Attached: file.png (421x651, 220.12K)

Also should've mentioned that abilities are fair game too

>Damp
Prevents explosion moves and automatically uses Water Sport upon entering battle

>Illuminate
Halves the accuracy of incoming moves upon entering battle, making switching in safer

>Rollout starts at 60 BP
>each successive hit doubles power and raises defense
>First hit is 100% accurate but each successive hit is 10% less accurate

Hyper Beam/Giga Impact
Make their gen 1 effects a feature

Make hyperbeam take type Of mon using it So it always gets STAB

I'm retarded, I thought this thread was about "buff moves" that you never use and I was losing my mind.

>Rain Dance: Sets rain and heals all pokemon on the user's side by 25% of their max hp
>Sunny Day: Sets sunlight and gives +1 sp. attack to all pokemon on the user's side
>Sandstorm: Sets sandstorm and inflicts -2 accuracy to all pokemon on the enemy's side
>Hail: Sets hail and hits all pokemon on the enemy's side for 2-5 hits of 20 power ice-type damage

tried to make the weather moves actually worth consideration over the weather abilities, though sandstorm and hail still feel weak

In Legends Arceus they're pretty good. All they do is lower action speed which is important but fast pokemon/agile style can pretty much negate it

>Mimic
Lets you see the target's moveset and choose which move to copy manually, like in Gen 1

It also has an attack power of 60

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-115710.png (760x659, 84.71K)

>Foresight
Completely negates all types immunities, so Poison can neutrally hit Steel and so forth (and yes I know that overlaps with the un-buffed Miracle Eye but I don't care)
>Hidden Power/Judgement
Get the "becomes physical or special depending on the user's stats" trait, meaning you can run a non-Extreme Killer physical Arceus set, and physical attackers don't get automatically cucked out from Hidden Power
>Water Sport/Mud Sport
Either distribute them to Pokemon that would actually use them (like to Grass and Flying types respectively) or change them to affect types that threaten Water/Ground mons

This feels kinda broken

>Imprison
Seals any of the opposing Pokemon's moves that match either of its types. Intended to lock the enemy out of being able to use its STAB attacks
>Laser Focus
In addition to its usual effect, now allows Focus Punch to be used instantly and increases Focus Blast to 100% accuracy and 150 power. Could be taught via move tutor to any Pokemon that can learn Focus Punch or Blast. Should probably also do something with Focus Energy but I can't think of anything interesting for it
>Lucky Chant
Blocks critical hits, and doubles the chance for the additional effects of moves to occur. Basically temporary Serene Grace
>Grudge
Causes the move that knocked out the user to lose all PP, and inflicts the Pokemon that used the move with a Curse

>Only put attack moves on my team
>Refuse to elaborate

Attached: file.png (1068x601, 281.92K)

Too broken with prankster mons but I support buffing manual weather

this is just how everyone played the games as a kid

that illuminate is cancer

It's not a proper accuracy debuff, it only applies on the turn the mon switches in and then goes away
Still too much?

Nta but that’s fair. The problem with accuracy goes away mostly if the accuracy debuff is temporary