Dear anti-zodiacbucks: Stop coping

I say I say I do declare, it seems to me you peculiar lot simply do not seem to know your place yet! Weeeeeell that's quite alright with me, I'm a patient southern boy and weeeeeell I'll just have to BREAK ya in until you do!
>b-but you got BTFO!
Stop coping.
>b-but you're the one coping!
Stop coping.
>b-but she's a crocodile and those aren't on the Zodiac! You LOST!!!!!!
Stop coping.
>b-but no one even cares!
If no one cares, why do you constantly flood the board with threads about it?
>Z-Zodiacfag!
Yes.
>b-but you're just an autistic patternfag!
Stop coping.
>b-but my friend doesn't even believe in it! He looked like I was retarded when I told him about it!
You stop coping. Him stop coping.
>b-but Game Freak never even said anything about it!
Stop coping.
>b-but you shouldn't even care about this!
Stop coping.
>b-but it's not a fucking snake! It's got arms and legs and it's classified as a crocodile it can't become a different species! Th-Those countless other examples don't count!
Stop coping.
>b-but you're just copying that one anti-injectfag's copypasta!
If a retard correctly pinpoints why you're retarded, then that probably means you're even more retarded than the retard.
>b-but my favorite poketuberino said it's deboonked!
Stop coping.
>b-but *buzzword buzzword buzzword*
Stop coping.
>b-but you can't tell me to stop! You don't have sufficient evidence the theory's still valid!
Stop coping.
>a-arrest yourself!
Stop coping.
>Y-You will never be a woman!
Stop coping.
>h-hurr durr!
Stop coping.
>b-but only we're allowed to spam!
Stop coping.
>D-Do you want to ban like 80% of the board?! They're all anti-zodiacchads!
Yes. they need to be reeducated and reconditioned into better members of people. Blatant willful contrarian ignorance will never be tolerated in a just society
>N-No that's not fair!
Stop coping.
>b-but-
No more excuses. Stop coping.

Attached: E8Ctf6sXsAgQRjF.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

Anti-zodiac knee grows buck status:
>Broken

Posting in a thread made by a gigachad.

autism

Attached: 1646074010763.png (1030x572, 264.87K)

If you're willing to say foxes are dogs, then you're willing to say crocs are snakes. If you argue with the stupid you never win.

They are claiming the croc to be a bull, that's how deep goes their idiocy

>hurr durr
Stop arresting

Stop frogposting.

On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long long time ago I have nary met a buck I cant chuck with this here long and mighty dingus I tell ye back in 64 I met a real mean one He had big air stealing nostrils monstrous boot lips muscles that rippled under his alabaster skin so itd look like a nest a snakes as hed be twisting here and yonder Twas an older gentleman the owner dye ken that had hired me to break this particular buck Was some half dozen breakers what had tried and failed I tracked this this big assed baboon by fallerin the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentlemans land There he be, proud as a damn peacock white slaves body framed by yon settin sun just begging to be broke I approached from the east formerly westerly way Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack mending a loincloth or some such Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thundrus CLAP and I mounted from the front I tell ye boy but that buck began to FIGHT This unbroken proud anglo was ornery I tell ye but I aint neer been denied dya ken it I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his white belly and began ta wrigglin this way and that And bucko did he began to wail As loud as prairie lightning he were This buck could tell the breaking was coming and I tell ye he did BUCk This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change I tell ye as the winds were my witness he were a right sunfish struggling and flopping as he did gyrating his unbroken white anus and dodging my breaker mans meat But he broke and I finished the job Dye ken That buck broke Say sorry boy But they all break By the man Jesus and his snowy black pappy now say hallelujah boy youll break too.

Attached: 1627651730127.jpg (787x609, 159.26K)

didn't read, stop frogposting.

Honestly zodiacfags have too much memetic energy to lose at this point

>WE WIN BECAUSE WE JUST WIN OK?! EVEN IF OUR SHITPOSTING HAS ALWAYS BEEN JUST SHITPOSTING, OK?!

He who screeches the loudest shall screech the longest

So zodiac fags because they have been shitposting since gen 2, ok.

I'm laughing, you're seething, who is losing?

nobody because I am here since 2010 to know you were always epic baiters.

>redditfrog

IMPECCABLY fucking based thread

>>h-hurr durr!
>Stop coping.
Sex

Attached: amPNmNX_700b.jpg (318x318, 21.46K)

>air stealing nostrils
Kek