Dog ate my game

Dog ate my game

Attached: 2qhhok5f1qq81.jpg (640x853, 120.81K)

Based dog

Based dog

>Brilliant Diamond
Good dog

bdpsisters....

Based dog chewing the fuck out of BDSM

they were doing you a favor

Attached: coLOLie.gif (480x360, 2.24M)

give him extra snacks today

>mfw even user's dog knew the remakes were shit

Attached: 1622905540054.jpg (495x620, 69.72K)

i mean at least it's a game that probably won't increase in value, my dog ate my copy of W2 and now they go for $70+

> Brilliant Diamond, Shining Moon

Wait kind of dog do you have? A puppy? You should play more with your dog it seems bored

What kind of untrained dogs and/ or bored do you people have holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-102918.png (734x575, 232.62K)

husky

Attached: timthumb.jpg (300x500, 27.74K)

The real question is why the hell you're leaving cartridges around in the open, what are you, fucking 4 years old? Put them back in the case or get a holder for them when you're not using them.

don't let your dog eat shit wtf

forty keks

Attached: 26b.jpg (272x185, 22.74K)

Based dog

my dog was still a puppy then, i was still in high school and we let him free roam our house while we were all out
>why not just put him into a cage?
we tried that but someone broke into our house and threw a rock into our window breaking it
The dog's cage was covered in glass and the alarm was blaring for about an hour before my parents could get home from work, he started to get panic attacks while in the cage going forward.

so it's still a puppy. Cute but then hide that kind of stuff you don't want it to choke on or have problems pooping out bdsp. Also a husky is gonna get real big better train it like you train your Pokemon. My 8 yo boomer dog also tried to eat plastic trash from the streets when he was smol now he ignores everything that isn't meat

>even dogs hate gen 4
Sinnoh bros, it's over

Attached: 1628523702511.png (708x482, 105.56K)

>KINO DOG completely BTFOs brilliant diamond
Your dog is telling you to buy actually good games what a good boy

Attached: kekmega (2).jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

youre not tricking anyone here, dumbass. You obviously were eating it

maybe your dog is just too old to do puppy things

I said he tried it too when he was a puppy can't you read?

bdsp is gen 8, dumb bort

Oh poor dog that really must've done more damage to him fuck that stupid burglar, how is your dog doing now?