The reason Gen 2 is the the best Generation

It took the rushed glitched out beta that was Gen 1 and improves it into a complete game. That’s why so Gen 2 added so many stables to battle mechanics like held items and separate special stats. That’s why Gen 2 had to use a good portion of its own dex space to add relations to lines that Kanto left incomplete. That’s why GSC has an actual post game, rematches with trainers, the battle tower, daily events and more. That’s why Johto feels like a real place people could live in.

The only reason Gen 1 is remembered is because it was shoved in everyone’s faces during Pokemania. Gen 2 didn’t have that luxury since marking had significantly died down.
The only rain

Attached: 12A0FB61-ABD2-484B-B6C0-5A56658150E0.jpg (213x237, 17.38K)

She's fat and perfect

Johto is soul

The most authentic Japanese of all the Japanese regions. Even the bland tech demo that was PLA can't compete.
That's why that "Japanese" village in Alola refers to Johto basically.

Attached: 04F8CE43-6FC6-42FE-9EC3-6025C37DBC69.jpg (460x276, 39.69K)

Smart thread

Agreed, GSC was a MASSIVE improvement over its predecessor. Most of the later games are improvements as well, but none near the magnitude that Gen 2 was. That's also why games from when I was a kid are best, the difference is just huge.

Gen 2 killed pokemania it was so bad. Cope johturdburglar

Gen 1 was the foundation of the series that’s why later gens were just building upon it.

>she

yes

Ok, he

Attached: 1636435992862.jpg (1291x1653, 89.24K)

but i refuse

for me it's a bisexual sandwich of phlosions

>Go to Kanto with level 50 mons
>Every wild mon is level 8
Oh, so they want me to make a second team, neat
>Every gym leader and trainer are above level 40
This isn't good design

"Bad design" really sums up the series until Masuda stepped in for Gen 3

Are you being ironic?

Just watch Pokemon Challenges video on gen 2. And you will know.

Are you implying that Gen 1 or 2 are actually any good? This board has gone over why they're broken, buggy, poorly-designed messes numerous times.

Gen 2 was the only generation where I wasn’t relieved to get to the next gen already.

Johtrannies still have not recovered from this

Attached: 1645397617979.png (594x296, 37.15K)

> Just watch Pokemon Challenges video on gen 2. And you will know

I wish I could take your ramen noodle zoomer perm hair, rip it out and feed it to you. Pokemon Challenges is a nail brushing faggot and so are you.

Half that shit applies way more to the 3D games and he loves them, it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about.