WELL, WELL, WELL

I WARNED YOU!!! I WARNED YOU!!!!! warosu.org/biz/image/pxVbUzC5j1he8zO-SKFfVA

I TOLD YOU:
>"THE STOCH RSI IS PRETTY HIGH AND THE LINES JUST CROSSED!!!!!"

YOU WERE WARNED.
YOU WERE WARNED.
YOU WERE WARNED.

youtu.be/5tqoHIzbneY?t=80

Attached: WARNING 1D STOCH RSI.png (782x782, 37.34K)

Stoch RSI never lies. Brainlets will keep seething and keep turning pink.

THE CHUCK FUCK&SUCK

witnessed and shorted
pls explain the ways of the STOCH RSI To a fellow ta fag, how do you set it up

Cool so now what?

its useless if the trend continues, reversal indicators are never consistently profitable

zoom out

yeah i know its just to add on the rest of the TA,
ive got the same sign to short yesterday without it

Your indicator is ass. I posted a pic as to how often it failed. Not a reliable trading indicator. I shorted, but not because of this shit and it's funny because you yourself probably didn't even trade. You just want attention. Get laid .

Jeebus Christ, it’s STOCH rsi guy again, bro don’t u sleep? Stop warning ppl let them learn the hard way.

its pointless, learn market structure and volume/market profile if you want to actually trade

meds

You don't understand how to use it. You're not supposed to buy every time the Stoch RSI is low and sell every time it's high (as the OP pic alone reveals in an instant). You are a brainlet.

Picrel is what you look like when you whine about Stoch RSI and say "your indicator" to any user who uses it (which shows Stoch RSI is new to you).

Attached: 1654919634349.jpg (645x729, 83.67K)

cringe

And it has never ever "failed". Every single time the Stoch RSI rises, the price-strength of the asset rises, and every single time the Stoch RSI falls, the price-strength of the asset falls. Look anywhere on any chart (not just BTC) and you'll see this.

And again; if you think that means you should buy every time it's low in points and sell every time it's high in points, that reveals you're brainlet.

FUCK NIGGERS
I SAID FUCK NIGGERS

>And it has never ever "failed". Every single time the Stoch RSI rises, the price-strength of the asset rises, and every single time the Stoch RSI falls, the price-strength of the asset falls.
Objectively false. Look at the past. You're cherry picking

RSI is at low wtf is that chart? Post the timeframe you piece of shit

Sneed and feed is a subtle joke

It's worthless if you can't even use it to trade

I warned you about QOM destroying shibainu's asses and you didn't heard me
DID YOU KNOW?
Ryoshi is the actual developer of QOM, imagine trying to destroy your own currency kek

Attached: 1627635678716.png (491x298, 124.73K)

now check the 1W stoch rsi

Attached: 1656459485704.png (1000x1000, 788.2K)

Stop screaming bitch. You didn't help or warn anybody.

You call that a dump bobos? My slurp orders didnt even trigger