Can't beat this shit

Can't beat this shit.
Samurott
Gardevoir
Scizor
Cresselia
Heatran
Torterra

Who should I swap out for what? I beat Volo but will only have 1 or 2 mons left and Giratina rapes me.

>inb4 gitgud

Attached: 234854-9d4fff85-0b1e-4227-98f9-4c1d6d63db7f1644207932366-orig-2-article_image_t-1.jpg (928x522, 111.84K)

my man is losing with cheeselia on his team

its a pokemon game retard. Level up some more and try again

>galarvae is bad at playing pokemon
what a twist.

Add zoroark or the lv85 alpha garchomp also gitgud

Aside from the dual Legendaries which scream "freshly caught and completely untrained," as if you think the winning play is to grab the highest-level things you can find, the team looks alright. What you need is grit. As long as your Torterra has decent grit in HP and Def, you should be fit to tank Shadow Force and heal up as soon as Giratina hits the field. Let Cresselia and Heatran do the heavy lifting during the Volo fight because they get murdered by Shadow Force and Earth Power respectively. Then rotate Torterra, Samurott, and Scizor to deal with Giratina.

I never went past grit level 3 in my run, does it make a big difference?

Fun 'cause it was Torterra and Goodra who saved the day for me

go back, twink

Makes a huge difference. Grit is like EV and IV together. Level makes very little difference in PLA. You won't see a clear advantage until 15-20 level differences, which even then Grit will make up for the difference

HP and speed make a massive difference, the other stats less so. Tested a bunch in reverie

Maxed Cress trivialises the ENTIRE two fights with volo and 'tina.

but user I just closed e621, I don't wanna go back

Make sure all your pokemon have 10/10 for every grit attribute.

Regigigas solos Volo with shadow claw and ice punch

Just use revives tard

can I beat this game with 6 alpha lopunnies? its my team rn

I don’t see why not as long as you use the grit system and grind

nice

>not killing with Samurott
Literally your fault.

Attached: 506.jpg (385x383, 19.49K)

Lopunny is fast and has double hit. There's no reason you should lose any battle because of that alone.

Attached: 1643097249921.png (1146x1478, 297.19K)

It's pretty difficult; Togekiss is the only type combo that can reliably tank it. Luckily my maxed out sp. Atk Zoroark took one dragon claw and was able to 2HKO