I want to steal all of Steven's stones and he'll never suspect me because he thinks we're friends

I want to steal all of Steven's stones and he'll never suspect me because he thinks we're friends

Attached: 11.png (400x240, 117.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/87799089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monster

You mean you’re both not?

You sick monster!

Leave the autist alone you monster he worked really hard to get those rocks

how many times and with whom has Steven had sex on that bed?

0, busy collecting rocks

Many times with Wallace, one attempt with May but he couldn't get it up

hes a virgin at age 25?

>Fufufu... You didn't think I'd let you have all my stones without expecting something in return, did you?

Attached: ea79a4cbf1cc31b2aba520f85a9b8aea.png (800x1159, 503.97K)

are these stones even worth anything if I was trying to sell them? It's not like he's collecting gems, those are just random rocks

Surprised Steven's fingers aren't long enough to wrap around Brendan's arm twice over in this image

of course he suspects you, it's not like the door is unlocked. He probably gave you a spare key or something

What kind of stones?

steven doesn't have yaoi hands, his hands are feminine and cold and beautiful

pic related extremely nsfw, don't open in public

Attached: 87799089_p8.jpg (1317x1638, 140.36K)

worthless ones. He searches rocks all day and yet he never even found Aggronite to mega evolve his Aggron

Celibate is a thing

Handfags are lucky, if this was a feet image it would be an abomination. Japs can't draw feet to save themselves from another nuke

why would he choose to be celibate though

Does that artist have a new name? I can't find him/her

ちょん on pixiv
pixiv.net/en/artworks/87799089

unironically what's the best place to simp over Steven and other pokéboys? Is there some sort of community or discord group that's not dead?

Rich