How can we fix Johto?

How can we fix Johto?

Attached: 1629065947497.png (1840x1080, 694.36K)

>>implying anyone ever used these
fuck off
Ariados is my bro

fuck off
Furret is my bro

>why can't I use broken Pokemon designed to be post-game rewards before the post-game?

You can't. Excluding the starter evolution line and legendaries, Crobat / Ampharos / Heracross / Bellossom / Lanturn / Skarmory are the only usable pokemon in gen 2 before postgame and nothing will ever change that. Scizor and Kingdra are among the best pokemon of the entire franchise and they decided to trade-lock them. Johto is a sad region indeed

fuck off
Sunflora is my bro

>fuck off
>Shuckle is my bro

fuck off
Noctowl is my bro

Based Shucklebro
OP is a faggot

fuck off
[random shitmon here] is my bro

SOVLFVLL
SOVLLESS

Your right Johto is pathetic region, let’s fix it so that it isn’t just Kanto’s hillbilly cousin with no identity of its own
>Every wild encounters in Johto is a Gen 2 Pokémon, some of the betamons are added to pad out the roster (none of beta babies though )
>All the Pokémon in Johto gym leader teams are Gen 2 Pokémon
>In fact lets fix Pryce so that his levels between Jasmine’s and Clair’s levels
>Also RBY and the entirely Of Gen 1 are retconned from the franchise and relabels as an experimental beta Gen 2 is the true start of the franchise
>you still go to “Kanto” in GSC but it’s renamed East Johto since “Kanto” was obviously just a placeholder name anyways
>Any Gen1 Pokémon that doesn’t evolve to or from a Gen 2 Pokémon is dexcut, forever. Except for Ditto ( breeding), Tauros (male Miltank) and the Kanto Bird Trio (Because of Lugia)
>Also the Johto starters get Megas. Typhlosion gets two due to it’s popularity and it’s role as Gold’s Ace during the Johto era of the anime. In this timeline the anime actually follows different trainers instead of just Ash-hole. And unlike Ash’s Chudzard, Gold’s Typhlosion doesn’t fall asleep during his most important match.

Johto is saved!
Your welcome

What's the problem with trade evos?
...you DO play them the right way, right (with patches that change the trade evos into regular ones)?

Fuck off.
Ledian is my bro.
And Meganium.
And Dunsparce.

You can’t. It’s an unfixable shitpile. Better to just make johto noncanon and move on.

>wobbuffet is used
>shuckle isn't
both gods of the pokemon world are used. not frequently because they're too powerful, but they are

>murkrow
>misdreavus
>magcargo
>broken
These aren't even high power level pokemon..
They all have lower BST, worse stat allocation and worse movepools than Stantler.

Houndoom and Porygon 2 are powerful, but are around as strong as similar pokemon that you can catch before the Elite 4 like Rapidash, MIltank and Umbreon.

Blissey and TTar are definitely broken though.

get rid of 1% encounters
buff shitmons

You'd just be polishing a turd. Why bother?

Raikou is badass as fuck, why wouldn't you use it?

It's fine.

Attached: 1648627344042.png (5604x2400, 3.89M)