Holds your Pokemon for ransom in your path

>holds your Pokemon for ransom in your path
That shit is the real reason we'll never be able to have all our Pokemon in one game ever again.

Attached: pokemon-home-logo-169.jpg (578x327, 41.15K)

Yes. There is also no reason to limit in game boxes . they should easily go up to the thousands

>charging money for a few mb of storage space
>”but the real problem is I can’t use mUh BrOs”

>b-but le freeboxino!!!

Why is Home just Bank but convoluted?

Home could have been something a bit fun, like a storage that doubles as a variety of minigames. Let you do a new version of Pokemonamie or the HGSS sports games or some sort of Dream World -like house decorating that your Pokémon visit? Y'know, things that make it seem like it should be, a 'home'. But no, its barely anything. It doesn't even have all features in Switch or mobile, you need both to do things like box organization and favorite marking. They didn't have to do much, and they still failed.

Oh, and more money. Because.

Attached: 57ed6e16559249c790db14bbe3a83955.png (1110x1553, 1.86M)

>muh ransom
I left all of the Pokemon I couldn't transfer up in USUM and put the ones I could in SwSh, a plan I formed long after dexcut was announced and doing some basic research around the point of Home compatibility for Gen 8 coming. When SV comes, out I'll do the same. The only people who're whining their Pokemon being held hostage are retards who can't do a basic Google search so they can make an informed decision (yeeah yeah we're on Any Forums so that's the norm, I know).
You can make an argument that research like that shouldn't be required, to which I'd agree, but that's not the point you're making.

Attached: 1630448643250.jpg (249x250, 5.83K)

Thats no excuse to defend bad practices

thiking you're a dipshit for not doing your research before transferring and disliking the dexcut on principle are not mutually exclusive points of view.
I haven't spent a dime for transfer past the initial 10 bucks for basic Home+Bank so the idea that someone just pays $15 a year out of fear of losing access their Pokemon (a phenomenon that hasn't even been stated to happen on Home and was already incredibly inconsistent on Bank) is pretty fucking funny.

Attached: 1631438054123.jpg (599x567, 30.52K)

I would pay for it if it updated the moment a new game comes out, or at least the same month a game comes out, i like collecting pokemon but fuck waiting until whatever "2022" means to them so i just keep everything whatever game i can

Attached: goh.jpg (1073x1077, 112.05K)

Except it doesn’t

I might skip scarlet and violet if I can't use my level 100 Greninja from y version. It knows scald, dark pulse, aerial ace and ice beam.

Attached: Amphinobi.png (1200x1179, 694.32K)

GF was remarkably open in their plans to fuck players over with HOME from day one

you all fell for it anyway. why

The only Pokemon held "ransom" are those that haven't been in a game since the 3DS, eventually that number is going to reach 0.

>game offers 960 slots in pc
>home offers 30 extra slots, bringing total to 990
>currently 905 total pokemon, but no game has every pokemon in it
>people still complain about storage space
>people complain about having to pay for home but still WILLINGLY pay for it

cry more you autistic faggots

I think HOME has some benefits over Bank, like being able to rename Boxes in the games while in HOME and having MUH DEX and Research Tasks was neat too, but the Research Tasks should give some kind of reward, even if it was just something small like a Shitmon in a Cherish ball. The Reward sending system is also much better since you don't need to do that menuing and deal with the "This Game has not yet recieved its gift". The actual issue is the amount of One Way transfers, like i can get bank and i can get Go, but LGPE really should been two-way, if just for the LGPE-native mons.

The mobile version of Pokemon Home has automatic sorting, that immediately makes it better than any Pokemon storage system in history (even if it is just visual rather than actually changing the box order).

There's no random, you can literally store all your pokemon day 1 then leave them there for 8 years and nothing will happen.

Now THIS shit was random.
>heh goyim, better pay up or we will LITERALLY DELETE EVERY SINGLE POKEMON YOU EVER HAD

yet we still had full dexes
No, it's plain laziness.

Home sub is just the autism tax. You want to play with your “bros” or collect a living dex then you have to pay the autism tax. Try playing like a normal person

I hate paying the autism tax. I get less for a higher cost. If only I was normal. Does the Poke Mart have a Secret Potion to cure me from my autistic woes?

We did not fall for anything, however redditors did so now everyone else is fucked

And the worst thing is its been 5 months since BDSP and 4 since PLA and its still not compatible with the games.
SV is just 6 months away, basically you gave away your 2022 subscription for free. They should refund people or apologize and make It up somehow