Infographic thread

pic related

Attached: 1647541734974.png (1688x1174, 399.43K)

Why would the starters not be native?

Legends Arceus established that the starters are in fact native to their home regions, just driven to extinction in the wild in modern times.

idk buddy it was the only pic i had ready to go :(

This one is wrong. You can catch Altaria, you do not need to evolve it.

im sorry. im sorry. im trying to delete it. im so sorry. please dont be mad at me.

No. Fuck you. Fucking kill yourself, stupid fucking retard

I hate Game Freak so much for retconing Zigzagoon to being originally from Galar to shill their new furrsuitmon.
Other than that, Castform is an artificial Pokemon no? So theoretically it is native to Hoenn as it was made at the Weather Institute.
I also theorize Beldum was secretly made by Devon since Steven has two of them somehow(also Devon looking kinda sketchier of a company in ORAS). Later on Beldum somehow arrived to Alola(the events of Alola take place a bit later than RSE and ORAS).
Also, what is Sinnoh Sound and has there been any debunking on the theory that Carvanha traveled to Sinnoh and adapted to living in land and Gible line came to existance?

>I hate Game Freak so much for retconing Zigzagoon to being originally from Galar
what the actual fuck?
Is this true?

Just looked it up that Beldum appears in DPPt as a swarm. Didnt even know those existed in gen 4 even though I recently replayed Platinum.
Still my point stands as main events in Sinnoh take place later than Hoenns

>I hate Game Freak so much for retconing Zigzagoon to being originally from Galar to shill their new furrsuitmon.
Was it? Fairly sure it was established Zigzagoon just adapted to Galar, and somehow mimicked glam rockers to become furrybait, while their retarded ancestors are still from Hoenn.

From bulbapedia
>This Galarian form of Zigzagoon is believed to be the earliest, and thus the original, instance of the species.
I also remember hearing something like this during the reveal season of swoosh, quite early in fact

>, just driven to extinction in the wild in modern times.
source?

Its from Galar and adapted the exact same way in every other region it went to.

My asshole
>In Hisui, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup are found in the wild. Hisui doesn't have official starters yet, and just borrowed starters from other regions.
>In Sinnoh, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup are the official starters and no longer found in the wild.
Very easy to make that conclusion.

So no source, got it.

Not being a retard is a source

And this matters… why? Corphish is in the exact same Gen and is said to be an invasive species, why does it matter that the first region a Pokémon appears in is it’s native region?

Do you sperg out when you see cats because even though you saw one in your backyard the domestication comes from the Near East?

Or it adapted in one region and spread out? Lmao retard

i would fucking kill to find out which pokemon is native to what region.
i love when they aren't from their debut region (exeggutor comes to mind...at least i think)

Well if it's not specified to be invasive or from another region, or only found in the safari zone or in trades, then it's safe to assume it's native to the region, retard.

>Jirachi
>Not Hoenn native
I think the implication is that it is native to Hoenn, it's just that it's sleeping so that Brendan/May never encounter it. ORAS shows that Archie met Jirachi after all, and in the original GBA games it was tied to the movie (which is the first time I think they gave an event Pokemon with movies), so I think the movie was supposed to explain the actual backstory for Jirachi in the games.

It's funny to me that Mewtwo's native to Kanto but Mew isn't, but that explains why Mew comes after it in the Pokedex.
>(exeggutor comes to mind...at least i think
Yeah, the Ruby Pokedex says it's "from the tropics"