Why did #BringBackNationalDex fail, while #BoycottNiantic managed to succeed?

Why did #BringBackNationalDex fail, while #BoycottNiantic managed to succeed?

Attached: qs2ct96u_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.11K)

it failed? I didnt buy SwShit or the other 2 failures after that so I wouldnt say it failed.

That should tell you a lot about this rotten corpse of a fanbase

retards willing to pay for shit but find it too much effort to fucking walk. Honestly it depressed me

Define failure
The ND didn’t come back but it created a permanent rift in the fanbase.
Real fans too, not every other Gen casuals, the second Pokémon drops from pop culture again it will be more noticeable.

Because people actually stopped playing GO there was no divide their cause also resonated with sjw people because it defended disabled people

Meanwhile natdex was something only old diehard fans wanted in a franchise that is run by normies they’ll never understand why we should have the full dex

>We did it bros, Swsh sold better than every game since G/S but at least we continue to ruin every avenue of Pokemon discussion with autism

SWSH is the best Pokemon game.

According to what?

SwSh, BDSP, and PLA are gateway pokemon games of the worst kind. They're terrible games, clusterfucks of a story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive cooking faggotry and INFLATION. The normal user can see them as the shit they are, and may enjoy them, hate them or be indifferent to them, but all the while recognizing that the games themselves, regardless of their opinion, are plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered pokemon all trying their hardest to look cool, the g moves, peculiar, colorful designs, the whole gigamax faggotry and everything about the Galar/Sinnoh world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the cheerful-party character backgrounds, emphasis on fun, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and the MC's sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. SwSh/BDSP/PLA are basically THE games to attract the most hated pokemon fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of these games and everyone who likes them, and ensure that no Gen 8 threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

>Muh deadly virus

More people casually play GO than autistically catch 'em all in Game Freak's games.
If the normies aren't affected by your movement, they're not going to help you fight your cause and they never gave a shit about natdex to help you care.

Hi Joe

The HUGE siletly majority of people don't care since they are children and parents looking for a gift, they didn't even know about a controversy, twitter don't represent the playerbase just some loud folks.

At least we can agree it's better than B2W2

Don't you have come child to groom discordtranny?

Without going into detail
>BBND
>Almost no chance of suceeding
>It actually requires effort(minimum, entirely possible effort, but still)
>Influencers were against it

>BOycottNIantic
>Literally shifting a variable
>Influencers supported it so it became larger
>Had the politically correct opinion of taking care from covid from their side

They really shouldn't be compared.

> it created a permanent rift in the fanbase.
It didn't, in the actual fanbase. None of the pro-cut arguments come from people who ever touched the franchise.

Lol pro cut nobody thinks cutting Pokemon is an inherently good thing

YOu haven't been here in the last 3 years.
Welcome back.

Yes I have this is just the latest BBND cope. The two sides are
>Accepts GFs explanation that nat dex is unfeasible on modern hardware without sacrificing too much elsewhere
>Does not accept explanation, GF is just lazy/wants to sell home subs
Nobody thinks it’s good

>If I oversimplify then I'm correct!
You clearly haven't been here.