Modern Pokémon water starter VS modern Digimon water starter, who did it better?

Modern Pokémon water starter VS modern Digimon water starter, who did it better?

Attached: water starters.png (1638x900, 157.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YPLK2SPCl90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pokemon

Digemon

Attached: and 2008-2009 tho.png (488x89, 5.64K)

>simple well made creative design vs "DUDE JUST SLAP RANDOM BULLSHIT ON IT LMAO XDDD"
pokemon like always, digicuck.

>>simple well made creative design vs "DUDE JUST SLAP RANDOM BULLSHIT ON IT LMAO XDDD"
I believe thats the other way around. Pokemon just slaps a new form on a beloved pokemon. What do we do, hurr spikes and shit. What else, durr we make floating orbs. Its a literal gladiator outfit put on a merman and then redesigned for an aquatic theme. I doubt you even looked at the picture.

ah yes leg belts and electricity my favorite traits of gladiators

I just now googled gladiator and this was the first page. The shin armor has a type of belt to hold it on. I imagine a merman would use a big belt verses several smaller ones. I'm sorry you lack creative thought and enough brain power to simply look shit up.

I don't know about the electricity though. Never played a digimon game, elemental type maybe? If it is you atleast get the idea as soon as you see it, if I didn't know what a pokemon was my first thought would be a gay james bond rip off, not water lizard.

Attached: Pvv5JO1x90A6ysNtdUtj9kcgxRHHG9dZKLmEZMTbK_0.jpg (928x1452, 243.16K)

idiot. there also hasn't been a new vpet yet

Attached: Xiqueshou_new_century.jpg (632x661, 122.12K)

>The shin armor has a type of belt to hold it on
Show me where the shin armor is on the digimon.

What'sthe name of this digimon? I think ylu should make a better thread comparing it to milotic. As we can see, both are based on an oarfish

Are you retarded? Do you know what a shin is? Its the lower leg, below the knee. Look at I don't know, the leg belt you yourself brought to attention.

Revelaed in 2021

There is no shin armor there, digitard. It's just a random pointless belt placed on its leg.

>designs with many elements are LE BAD
>somple ass basic designs are LE GOOD
This is your brain on gamefreak

Faggot, you are actually retarded. Chitin shell is not his skin. Let me say this simply. The blue stuff is skin. The red stuff above the skin is armor. The red shield, the red leg bracer.

don't use based Regalecusmon for your bait OP

Its armor and weapons are actually pillaged from other Digimon, so for once (Digimon does have a 'random belts' problem) it makes sense for them to be strapped to him. Its sword is specifically a Zudomon horn.

Attached: Zudomon.jpg (420x420, 64.58K)

>simple design good
>complicated busy design where there's no rhyme or reason to anything bad
Correct. It is my brain on company who actually makes good designs.

>Chitin shell is not his skin
But it is a natural part of its body which makes the belt pointless.

>sword is zudomon horn
kino....

Attached: Zudomon_b.jpg (320x320, 33.78K)

>does have a 'random belts' problem
Zudomons belts arent random

Yes they are.

>well made creative design

Attached: 1451732648657.jpg (200x150, 5.65K)

>natural part of its body
Is this lore I haven't heard of in any media ever? I have never once seen a movie or anything else that had a merman, a fish, develop crab shell in replacement of skin.

Show me, give me a fucking link. Where does it say that armor is part of his actual natural body.

Even if you can make a case for Zudomon (it would be a stretch), there's a lot of Digimon (especially old ones) with belts in random places. It's inspired by Japanese fashion trends popular in the 90's. Regalecusmon's belts actually make sense though, since it's described as a pillager tearing off parts from other Digimon.

>Ikkakumon evolved further, and as a Power Digimon it became able to walk on two legs. It further guards its well-tempered muscles with protectors, which it made from the pelt and shell that it stole from its opponents.
Shell is from archelomon and fur is from mammothmon, it attackes them to its body with the belts
youtu.be/YPLK2SPCl90
adventure 2020 made an effort to show this in it evolution sequence

>since it's described as a pillager tearing off parts from other Digimon.
zudomon does the same thing

Attached: 200px-DG1-015_front.jpg (200x293, 26.89K)

Not the same user, again never had anything to do with digimon before. I see one belt to hold the shell on, and the other to keep his hand on. I imagine he cut the leg paws off another of his species and strapped it to his hand to use as claws.

You right, I forgot my Zudomon lore. But there's still plenty of others like DarkTyranomon, Bearmon, Beelzemon, Gazimon, where the belts are obviously primarily slapped on for evoking a certain aesthetic.

Attached: e2f.png (148x200, 47.32K)

>Where does it say that armor is part of his actual natural body
The design itself shows that the armor is covering its entire leg you retard. The belt doesn't serve any functional purpose.